Bruceton@Camden

hope43

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was one of the many Camden fans at the Tigers game last week. They moved to ball well running over the left side of the line but the right was being dominated and the defense needs work. Camdens defense looked outstanding in their game Vs Lipscomb. The lions didn't seem to be using so many kids both waysA few kids played both O and d at times but unlike years past i didn't see anyone playing iron man for the Lions. Will this bite them in the long run or will it pay off huge? only time will tell

I think as TenOC says if Camden doesn't come out flat, and they have (last yeat as an example), this should be an easy win. You have to consider thought that Bruceton always plays hard and harder against Camden than some others. Coach Blow will not run up the score if he can help it but you know the kids, they like to score when they can and especially the underclass players.

Camden wins by 21

I heard Bruceton will start the game tonight with a 15 yard penalty due to them wearing their home jerseys instead of their away jerseys. I wonder if they are doing that because they cannot afford away jerseys, or if they are trying to claim Wright Field as their "home" field....guess we will find out tonight.