Unaka vs. Happy Valley

creekerballer

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill have to agree on that 1 for sure. Im not sure if HV is playing bad or if theyre really down this bad. Heard next yr theyll be droppin back down with us

From what I hear,everyone has turned on the Coach. They also lost several good starters and then you have some to transfer. I don't think everyone is on the same page. You know about a house devided.

The coach will sit one person out of a game for going against "team" rules, but if another one of the "talented" players does the exact same thing, then the coach won't sit him out. When asked why he didn't sit the other player out for the SAME infraction, Coach Shively said, "Talent conquers all." There are multiple cases of this, and there are other things, too. He also only took the job so he'd have a better shot at being able to go coach at his former school so there is no wonder half the players left. I love Happy Valley and always will, but Coach Shively is NOT a warrior.