Lexington at Riverside

VolFan38351

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On paper Lexington wins big,on Riversides field with a tough game already under their belts...I'll say the Tigers depth is too much and they pull away late,but if Riverside can move the ball early Big Red fans may have to hold their collective breath awhile.Rivalries make games more unpredictable and there will not be many games played all season where two teams"hate" each other more than these two.Could be a classic in this longstanding series if Lexington comes out tight or overconfident.

On paper Lexington wins big,on Riversides field with a tough game already under their belts...I'll say the Tigers depth is too much and they pull away late,but if Riverside can move the ball early Big Red fans may have to hold their collective breath awhile.Rivalries make games more unpredictable and there will not be many games played all season where two teams"hate" each other more than these two.Could be a classic in this longstanding series if Lexington comes out tight or overconfident.

Your right about the rivalry. But I can think of two games were the teams despise each other just as much if not more. Milan vs. Humboldt which is this Friday night and the Vikings are in for alot of PAIN!!! And Milan vs. Huntingdon which will be a long night for the bologna ponies as we look for revenge from last year! Nevertheless, should be a great game Friday with Lexington and Riverside. I just think Lexington will be too much.

Your right about the rivalry. But I can think of two games were the teams despise each other just as much if not more. Milan vs. Humboldt which is this Friday night and the Vikings are in for alot of PAIN!!! And Milan vs. Huntingdon which will be a long night for the bologna ponies as we look for revenge from last year! Nevertheless, should be a great game Friday with Lexington and Riverside. I just think Lexington will be too much.

lol read this right after post on your board talking bout rivalrys lol.

There are a couple of things that worry me about this game. This will be Lexingtons first game and Riversides second, so Riverside will not be as rusty and it is at Riverside. Next, Riverside has a pretty good quarterback. However, I think Lexington has to much of an Offense for Riverside to stop all night. Plus, Lexingtons defensive line is pretty dang big and good. We will have to see about the passing defense for Lexington though. Both teams will come ready to play and it is going to be a great night to play football.

GO BIG RED!