Lexington at Riverside

VolFan38351

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEY. Of course I'm not going to come on here after we lost. Yeah, we lost. Took them lightly. Panties in a bunch, that must have taken you a while to think of. How could you teach someone something that already knows everything? Happy posting tradertwo.

In response,I "lost" too.I'm a Henderson Countian and was pullin' for the Tigers to go deep in the playoffs,but I didn't sull like a kicked 'possum when it happened."Panties in a bunch" perfectly fit the situation.Third point...well my point exactly,when you think you know everything,the capacity to learn is nil.You're obviously a smart kid...keep the "smart",but drop the "kid". Edited by tradertwo

In response,I "lost" too.I'm a Henderson Countian and was pullin' for the Tigers to go deep in the playoffs,but I didn't sull like a kicked 'possum when it happened."Panties in a bunch" perfectly fit the situation.Third point...well my point exactly,when you think you know everything,the capacity to learn is nil.You're obviously a smart kid...keep the "smart",but drop the "kid".

I'm glad you take so much pride in being a grown up on a high school football forum. I, however, don't. If you want to call me a kid, child, immature, or whatever it may be I really don't care what "tradertwo" "Volfan1092172" or "usetoplayforcc" think about me. When it comes to being on a website with a bunch of older people talking about high school football I DO know everything. icon_mrgreen.gif

Edited by LHS2012

I'm glad you take so much pride in being a grown up on a high school football forum. I, however, don't. If you want to call me a kid, child, immature, or whatever it may be I really don't care what "tradertwo" "Volfan1092172" or "usetoplayforcc" think about me. When it comes to being on a website with a bunch of older people talking about high school football I DO know everything. icon_mrgreen.gif

This website was created by a grownup,with the purpose of providing a forum for grownups to discuss high school sports,presumably in a grownup fashion.If you choose to act like a kid,a child,or immature young adult you will be addressed as one.If you can't man-up and take the criticism,go back to "facebook" and play with the other kids.

This website was created by a grownup,with the purpose of providing a forum for grownups to discuss high school sports,presumably in a grownup fashion.If you choose to act like a kid,a child,or immature young adult you will be addressed as one.If you can't man-up and take the criticism,go back to "facebook" and play with the other kids.

I will never understand why you talk about being a man on a website that your name isn't behind. No one in the world cares if "TraderTwo" is a Man, woman, or infant. And personally, I could care less about who this website was made for. If that's what it was made for maybe it should have restrictions.

I will never understand why you talk about being a man on a website that your name isn't behind. No one in the world cares if "TraderTwo" is a Man, woman, or infant. And personally, I could care less about who this website was made for. If that's what it was made for maybe it should have restrictions.

CoachT does have restrictions,and if you don't appreciate it for what it is,it's your fault.If you don't like "us",you're free to abstain from logging on...you and your unbased arrogance would not be missed.In the intrest of being non judgemental I'll try this one more time.If you have an honest opinion,or topic for discussion I'd still be more than happy to converse with you if you'd like...if not I'll waste no more of our time with this banter.

Wouldn't mind seeing the mercy rule go into effect on the 2nd half kickoff, but Riverside is always fired up for this one. I'll say 34-6, with the Tigers pulling away in the 4th.

Missed the score, but I got what I wanted.

From the updates I got, sounded like complete and total domination.