Lexington at Riverside

VolFan38351

CoachT does have restrictions,and if you don't appreciate it for what it is,it's your fault.If you don't like "us",you're free to abstain from logging on...you and your unbased arrogance would not be missed.In the intrest of being non judgemental I'll try this one more time.If you have an honest opinion,or topic for discussion I'd still be more than happy to converse with you if you'd like...if not I'll waste no more of our time with this banter.

Evidently it doesn't matter what I have to say you're always there to fire back, so, as manly and mature as you like to think you are you're letting a teenager get under your skin. And if you don't like me YOU'RE free to abstain from logging on or responding to my posts. That's a choice you made Mr. Maturity.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't remember who you are, but you obviously remember me. I appreciate your remembrance.happy.png

Sorry you are losing your memory at such a tender age. To refresh, last season you insulted everyone with an opinion different from your own, caused people who didn't know there is a Lexington, Tn. to root for whichever school was playing them, and crowed incessantly about a program that owns 0 gold balls. As obnoxious as you were last season there are others on the T as bad but a lot of them have the fortitude to eat their crow in these forums. I really wish Lexington gets a championship and gets the monkey off the back. When you guys join the gold ball club maybe some humility will come also.

I breathlessly await your erudite reply as I toil on my day job you told me to keep.

Sorry you are losing your memory at such a tender age. To refresh, last season you insulted everyone with an opinion different from your own, caused people who didn't know there is a Lexington, Tn. to root for whichever school was playing them, and crowed incessantly about a program that owns 0 gold balls. As obnoxious as you were last season there are others on the T as bad but a lot of them have the fortitude to eat their crow in these forums. I really wish Lexington gets a championship and gets the monkey off the back. When you guys join the gold ball club maybe some humility will come also.

I breathlessly await your erudite reply as I toil on my day job you told me to keep.

+1 ph34r.png

I thought Lexington would get a gold ball last year but they got cocky first game of the playoffs theyy are on the right track and will get one soon I am sure, maybe this year, I will tell you what I think later in the season, can't really tell from one game.

I love watching you guys try to use big words when you respond to my post as if me or people reading these threads are going to be impressed. Memory loss isn't something to joke about, but I'm sure I won't have to tell you that in a couple years or so. I see you really took the "Day Job" line to heart, and because of that I say you're welcome. Because this fancy little vocabulary you're trying to use won't impress employers either. thumb[1].gif

Edited by LHS2012

I thought Lexington would get a gold ball last year but they got cocky first game of the playoffs theyy are on the right track and will get one soon I am sure, maybe this year, I will tell you what I think later in the season, can't really tell from one game.

I'm thinking they have to start passing or they'll never be able to compete with the east.

I love watching you guys try to use big words when you respond to my post as if me or people reading these threads are going to be impressed. Memory loss isn't something to joke about, but I'm sure I won't have to tell you that in a couple years or so. I see you really took the "Day Job" line to heart, and because of that I say you're welcome. Because this fancy little vocabulary you're trying to use won't impress employers either. thumb[1].gif

There were no "big words" in my post.