Scores

mjuhb

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing against you Champ. Just observing and thought you might want to be aware. Best of luck to you and your team.

Oh My!!!!!!!........I remember those late nights when I was just a Camper and no Pepto Bismo was availible.......CC, MVM, Reaction and even that Miami guy putting me on a leash and taking me for a walk (Big Boy Walk)...even sold my identity (had to go straight).......the Big G came to my rescue and called off the dogs (thanks G).......you aint safe bekma (i do not know who you are and where your pride is [can guess though] THEY KNOW.....Big, you might want to get Doc off the firing line, he is walking backwards on this one......Booger Out...'Thump it, dont put it on your pants

Nooooooo! That makes 3 so faricon_e_confused.gif .......CC, get that resceduled for us, would you?

i will get right on it, if I only had that power. Maybe because of rainouts, but Grace is saying that they have to play a district game. It is a mortal sin in this state to play a game on a Wednesday. It is not a done deal yet, but it doesn't look good for the game. I'm sure our soccer moms will send an update soon.

Edited by ChattanoogaCannon