Top SS in Middle Tennessee

tennesseelofton

FightinIllini has drank too much Tullahoma kool-aid!!! His younger brother has way more talent ,but has a bigger ego trip.

You do not know how this stuff works do you? Any HS kid throwing 98 will be drafted and drafted high, yea maybe he has control issues from time to time, but I assure you the minor league pitching coaches will correct that.

I guess you have not heard of what player development is/means huh?

Lastly, just about any high school pitcher can get to 84-85 but to throw high 90's is a totally different level.....

BTW I'm a MJHS fan... not Tullahoma....

Edited by FightinIllini

My kids play the Sheffields at least twice a year too. Sometimes as much as 5 or six times. Have to say both are very talented and are definate high D1 and draftable players. As far as attiudes (ego) I have not seen a problem and my kids say they are both good kids. Some people mistake confidence with an attitude (ego) issue. If I had their talent I would be confident too! Just for the record the Wildcat in my name has nothing to do with Tullahoma.

As far as SS goes Dale Burdick is definitely one of the better ones I have seen in the Mid-State area.

Edited by Wildcat13

You do not know how this stuff works do you? Any HS kid throwing 98 will be drafted and drafted high, yea maybe he has control issues from time to time, but I assure you the minor league pitching coaches will correct that.

I guess you have not heard of what player development is/means huh?

Lastly, just about any high school pitcher can get to 84-85 but to throw high 90's is a totally different level.....

BTW I'm a MJHS fan... not Tullahoma....

you are funny FightinIllini! I have to throw in Braxton Brinkley from PJPII who signed with WKU and yes it is my son! I love Dale Burdick too that kid can play period.

you are funny FightinIllini! I have to throw in Braxton Brinkley from PJPII who signed with WKU and yes it is my son! I love Dale Burdick too that kid can play period.

Hey I speak the truth, I have only seen a handful of kids hit 98...... Congrats to your son, I saw that he had signed on PG website.... my 2013 is getting close to a deal, can't say with who, 2014 will be picking one soon

• 2 months later...

Hey redsman what do you think about the kid from Mccallie from a scouting pov, heard he is getting some d1 interest. I think the kid was injured during football , i do not know the extent of the injury. I think he was the 3rd leading receiver in d2 football this year .iust a real tough and athletic kid. Just wondering if any of thes other ss play football.