South Pittsburg against Lookout (Grider against this Webb man)

Roy Dillard

Sportman, you D60 and powerp are gonna give poor old Roy a heart attack. He already wants me to take powerp's computer on flight over the Tennessee River.

LOL!!I believe D60 and PowerP may put on a sports call in show but only if they can get Roy to be there first guess.

Nope, it may work out but it won't be because of this. You might have a better shot. Maybe you sould be ASSistiant DC.

NAAAAA I wanna be the offensive shotcaller so i can make them boys run THE SANGLE WANG and watch the fear come across them opposing defenders...... 46 on one HUT! Edited by URJasper

Guest Purplepastry

Just talking football. I have to say I thought that Last years SP team had taken a step back and I was proven right in the end. I believe that this years team has taken another particularly in the trenches. LV looked to me to be the most impressive team at the jamboree. It is difficult to see/judge from that as most play it close to the vest but they looked pretty good. The one strike against them is their lack of numbers. An awful lot of people going both ways even for a small school. LV I believe has some matchup problems problems for SP. If the qb gets time to throw he could do some damage. If I know SP they will try to make up for weakness up front with blitzes particularly from the secondary which could cost them big plays with that kid. In the end I believe that SP should wear down LV but I would not be shocked if LV makes things uncomfortable for SP.

Edited by Purplepastry

Just talking football. I have to say I thought that Last years SP team had taken a step back and I was proven right in the end. I believe that this years team has taken another particularly in the trenches. LV looked to me to be the most impressive team at the jamboree. It is difficult to see/judge from that as most play it close to the vest but they looked pretty good. The one strike against them is their lack of numbers. An awful lot of people going both ways even for a small school. LV I believe has some matchup problems problems for SP. If the qb gets time to throw he could do some damage. If I know SP they will try to make up for weakness up front with blitzes particularly from the secondary which could cost them big plays with that kid. In the end I believe that SP should wear down LV but I would not be shocked if LV makes things uncomfortable for SP.

So you think shutting out Jasper & playing in the State title game is a step back? What do I have to do to impress?

Talent wise I thing the Pirates are close to last year because most of our talent was on the sidelines due to injuries last year, but as far as team. i think this is a lot closer knit team than last year and they are a little hungrier and a lot meaner than last year.

So you think shutting out Jasper & playing in the State title game is a step back? What do I have to do to impress?

As Legit said, Welcome. And you didn't waste no time getting right in the fray. Good answer. Them boys are just looking for anything to hold onto. Being doing it now every year and this one is starting out the same and will end the same, with them playing a little BB while we play on Friday Nites.

Lookout Valley is fast but they have no depth and they have 1 fast guy compared to an entire backfield that are fast. They are not as physical and I don't think they can stand up to the preasure. They may get a big play or two but I even doubt that. They only put up 24 against their opponent this Friday that is totally garbage. Their only chance is if the Wizard of Oz cyclone shows up and takes our entire team away, Lookout Valley has never beat us and never will!!!!

If they are anything like LV teams of the past, we won't have any trouble beating the wheels of this bunch. Pirate rule coming!There it is!

Others receiving 12 or more points: 11, Hampton 26. 12, Forrest 22. 13, Rockwood 18. 14, Humboldt 16. 15, McKenzie 15.

Class 1A

Record Pts Prv

1. South Pittsburg (14) 1-0 164 -

2. Union City (2) 2-0 135 -

3. Huntingdon 2-0 123 -

4. Gordonsville (1) 0-1 118 -

5. Greenback 2-0 116 -

6. Clarksville Academy (1) 2-0 92 -

7. Columbia Academy 2-0 79 -

8. Moore County 2-0 52 -

9. Coalfield 2-0 45 -

10. Eagleville (1) 1-1 34 -

Others receiving 12 or more points: 11, Collinwood 18. 12, Lookout Valley 17. 13, Lake County 12. 13, West Carroll 12.