South Pittsburg against Lookout (Grider against this Webb man)

Roy Dillard

I can already tell Jasper week is going to better more spirited than in past years since they are going to be 4-0 more than likely. Just hope we can be undefeated as wellpopcorneater.gif This is a great week of football. Highschool tomorrow then college all week. I think the pirates come out with a fired up defense. #28 for Sp is one of the leaders on defense. Plays with a lot of intensity. Defense sets the tone and the pirates roll!

SP- 55

LV-14

I'd like for all us SPHS alumni to remember the Don McClain family. He was an avid Pirate fan that passed away Sunday morning after having surgery to remove a toe last week and last word I had was he passed from a heart attack. I saw in the obituary that the four years he played football at SP that he was on teams that lost only one game and tied one. Pretty good record. He will be sorely missed at the games this year. His son Bill was a great blocking back in the single wing back in the early 70's.

Thoughts & Prayers going out to the McClain family.

Guest Purplepastry

Oh my God! HELLOOOO!!! Nobody gives a crap! What kinda crap is this? I thought I was on a SP thread! Nobody gives a CRAP about those bunch of yellow bellies up the road. GOODNESS you beat your chest like you guys were Hoover Alabama or something. HELLOO ITS 2012 NOBODY GIVES A CRAP ABOUT A WARRIOR TEAM from 20 years ago. Yes your community had a GREAT 5 year run. Nothing special before it and def nothing special now. MOVE along now we have better things to talk about and read than that bunch of crap.

Now its almost GAMEDAY BOYS!! YOU GOTTA GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!! GOTTA EAT EM UP!! EAT EM UP!! TAKE NO BREAKS AND LAY IT ALL ON THE LINE!!! ONE MORE TIME!! ONE MORE TIME!! More than anything else, goodness sakes HIT SOMEBODY!!

My prediction from a previous post... (For the sane people I am just arguing with a 2-yearold do not take it seriously. He will not be able to help himself)

Looks like another little fishy took the bait. I had a feeling I was casting near a school.

Edited by Purplepastry

How many of the player that LV has actually get to play? It's going to be humid if it does not rain and I know from going both ways when I played that early in the season it is terrible and the cramps will be coming. Pirates could run away with it when it is gut check time.

How many of the player that LV has actually get to play? It's going to be humid if it does not rain and I know from going both ways when I played that early in the season it is terrible and the cramps will be coming. Pirates could run away with it when it is gut check time.

Not sure how many LV players play.Rain chances have diminished to 20% humidity around 65%.Heavy dose of Corbin early on will set things up for the other backs.Pound the rock!!!

Not sure how many LV players play.Rain chances have diminished to 20% humidity around 65%.Heavy dose of Corbin early on will set things up for the other backs.Pound the rock!!!

I think you are exactly right. Play good defense pound them up front with the line and Corbin, then run it with Lankford and Little Man till there tongues are hanging.

I think you are exactly right. Play good defense pound them up front with the line and Corbin, then run it with Lankford and Little Man till there tongues are hanging.

To me Corbin is the key in making this offense go.Defensively I'd like to see us play a complete game like we did against FCHS for once