Bledsoe County @ Signal Mountain

MountainTroll

I'm lookin' forward to hostin' my Bledsoe buddies up on the mountain. We finally got runnin' water, so you fellers and gals can help us break in the new commodes.

concession.jpg

They'z only one road in and out, so get there early, 'cause traffic is terrible. Be advised, the band charges for parking. Also, parking is spread out, so expect to walk a good distance on mountainous terrain. That shouldn't be a problem for you hardy folks from Bledsoe, but them Dunlap people always complain about it. rolleyes.gif

The Fall Creek Hermit and his clan will be there, so give us a call afore the game. redthumb.gif

Got two young teams that have been struggling early in the season, but I hope both teams have good games and nobody gits hurt. 'Course I hope we whoop yer arses, too.roflolk.gif

I'm lookin' forward to hostin' my Bledsoe buddies up on the mountain. We finally got runnin' water, so you fellers and gals can help us break in the new commodes.

concession.jpg

They'z only one road in and out, so get there early, 'cause traffic is terrible. Be advised, the band charges for parking. Also, parking is spread out, so expect to walk a good distance on mountainous terrain. That shouldn't be a problem for you hardy folks from Bledsoe, but them Dunlap people always complain about it. rolleyes.gif

The Fall Creek Hermit and his clan will be there, so give us a call afore the game. redthumb.gif

Got two young teams that have been struggling early in the season, but I hope both teams have good games and nobody gits hurt. 'Course I hope we whoop yer arses, too.roflolk.gif

That is a fine looking out -house! Congrads I know the work that went into this. Been reading what folks been saying about Signal. I think the ship gets righted Friday and you go on a little run. Blackman will be tough, I see a great one with South Pitt, but you win it. All these kids on Friday night are 15, 16, 17 year olds OK in South Pitt some are 20, they will learn and get better its all about getting to the 2nd season..... Signal gets there not to sure if I would want to get that draw. As for my Canes that loss to the Owls was a good thing in the long run. Edited by chattacane

concession.jpg

Congrats on the new facilities, looking forward to seeing it this year. Like you said Troll yalls parking is awful, hopefully that is the next problem that will be tackled.

Congrats on the new facilities, looking forward to seeing it this year. Like you said Troll yalls parking is awful, hopefully that is the next problem that will be tackled.

Unfortunately, there is no place for more parking unless we level a ridgetop or build a parking garage. The land for Shackleford Ridge Park was given to the county years ago, partly because the terrain is so rugged no developer could build on it. It was extremely difficult to build what we have on that parcel, but I hope you will agree that it is a beautiful setting, bordering on Prentice Cooper.

The original plans called for two roads in and out of the property, and that needs to be done. You should see it when the elementary school parents come to retrieve their urchins in the afternoon. It is physically impossible to get into or out of the high school for about 45 minutes. I personally believe it is a significant security and safety issue. However, one of our tree huggers got the state legislature to nix the second road because there were hooded skullcap flowers growing in the area.rolleyes.gif

I spoke with a well known Bledsoe Alum this morning & he said they were ready to lay the wood to Price's Boys come Friday Night, I told him they must have went out and hired them a new OC but he insisted they have the best Head Coach & OC in the Valley & they will be ready to flex that mighty Woorior Muscle come Friday. I sorta feel sorry for Price if Reel is wanting the W that bad, don't really seem fair does it?

I spoke with a well known Bledsoe Alum this morning & he said they were ready to lay the wood to Price's Boys come Friday Night, I told him they must have went out and hired them a new OC but he insisted they have the best Head Coach & OC in the Valley & they will be ready to flex that mighty Woorior Muscle come Friday. I sorta feel sorry for Price if Reel is wanting the W that bad, don't really seem fair does it?

No honorable BCHS Alum would say anything so Ridiculous....crazy.