Whitwell @ Marion

MCHeadHunter

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Purplepastry

As much as I have enjoyed the past two weeks, I think we could do for a less dramatic game.

Edited by Purplepastry

Guest Purplepastry

If Marion is playing, I'm betting itwill be a nail biter.. Those Warriors have heart, and it sounds like they are learning how to win again. Blake Zeman is a beast btw..

BZ is not happy unless he has hit three people on everyplay. Even on the kick return for a TD, he was in the open looking around and I think he was looking for someone to hit.

Guest Purplepastry

Well the Pikeville thread got shut down. Too bad cause that last post of mine was funny, I don't care who you are. Probably for the best if the only response to it was as good as the skillet heads could do. And Butchie if you want to say Whitwell correctly (like a resident) say it like Scooby Doo says Uh Oh. Scooby Do says What Wol

Yeah it was great! I guess I went too far with my post. Still learning how to poke them but not go overboard. Oh well! Sounds like Whitwell played very good Friday! Could be another nailbitter for the young Warriors Friday night. Heard we lost another player to injury. Anyone know who it was?

Once a muffin always a muffin :roflol:

When I say this I speak for the majority...NOBODY in SP is envious of Jasper using the name Marion County. Most only call you guys jasper because it bothers you not because of jealousy. There is NOTHING in your town to be jealous about. ZERO, ZIP....

That being said this game won't be close. The Marion County Warriors will TRAINTRACK Whitwell....It will not be close....Then the countdown to the REAL TRAINTRACKING will begin....Enjoy your last week of glory cause feelings are going to be hurt and venom will be served :roflolk:

Once a muffin always a muffin :roflol:

When I say this I speak for the majority...NOBODY in SP is envious of Jasper using the name Marion County. Most only call you guys jasper because it bothers you not because of jealousy. There is NOTHING in your town to be jealous about. ZERO, ZIP....

Exactly!! Well said. Them thinking we want that name confuses me. It is associated with Losers.

Old Pirate says the Warriors have had two battles and their confidence will be the major player when this feud is settled. The North Jasper Tigers will show fight and the Purple folkes will be reaching for the Rose Colored glasses when they start preparing for their visit to the SP Speedway!

Edited by OLD PIRATE