Whitwell @ Marion

MCHeadHunter

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rain might make a difference but I doubt if it will effect either team much. If your driving a Barret-Jackson show car you worry about getting rained on. If your driving a 1984 GMC dump truck ya don't.

Rain will not be a factor.Marion runs away with this one.PP I didn't know you drove a 1984 GMC dump truck.Thought you drove Roy's Little Debbie snack cake truck

Which one of the players got the bad news and is Willis out for the season?

Grooms... He was expecting to be released this week but that didn't happen and it looks like it me be a couple more weeks on him... Not sure what Qualls or Walters status is, but we are running thin at QB. Is Matt Zeman back this week?

Guest Purplepastry

Rain will not be a factor.Marion runs away with this one.PP I didn't know you drove a 1984 GMC dump truck.Thought you drove Roy's Little Debbie snack cake truck

Do you really think Snackmaster Roy would let anyone much less me transport his Little Debbies? I couldn't get within 100 yds of his fudgie little rounds.

Grooms... He was expecting to be released this week but that didn't happen and it looks like it me be a couple more weeks on him... Not sure what Qualls or Walters status is, but we are running thin at QB. Is Matt Zeman back this week?

Well its better to wait untill he is completely healthy so he doesn't reaggrivate it and miss more games. We will need him down the road. Not sure on Matt. I was hoping one of you guys knew something. Hate to hear that about Willis he is a great player who will be missed.

Guest Purplepastry

Well its better to wait untill he is completely healthy so he doesn't reaggrivate it and miss more games. We will need him down the road. Not sure on Matt. I was hoping one of you guys knew something. Hate to hear that about Willis he is a great player who will be missed.

I wouldn't bet on Zeman either.

Do you really think Snackmaster Roy would let anyone much less me transport his Little Debbies? I couldn't get within 100 yds of his fudgie little rounds.

Well someone has to transport them.With a name like pastry I thought you delivered sweetcakes.I'm sure Roy will share a fudge round with you.As for the game Marion will roll.Good luck to both teams

tough for the young men