Bulldogs Invade The Nest

91LANDERS

get ready for a battle tonight. i dont ever get on here much but i was board in class couldnt resist. i think hampton fans got a bad taste from cosby because of what happened to townsend in 06. we all knew he was their all state back and we had to stop him. freak accident and breaks his leg. we had the utmost respect for him never wanted to hurt him. but that was in the past lets talk about this year. im really biased toward k-rone being the best to ever play qb at cosby but #8 this year is the real deal at qb for cosby. the 3rd and final rone is a baller great mix of his two older brothers plays tb and de/lb. hampton is hampton get ready for off tackle power football. my prediction is cosby 28 hampton 22....by the way weather looks great on the hill

HUSH ,you are making me nervous.lol. But I agree with most of the stuff you say.The Oldest Rone kid may be the best player Cosby has ever had,noone intended to hurt 25,I'm sure they didn't mind seeing him out. As for this game, I think it will take 4 quarters to crown a winner.Hope for an injury free game .

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I kno CLOUDLAND is goin to be tough but in my opinion this is for CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP Tonite

GET IT DAWGS!!!!!

Agreed.

But winning this game doesn't excuse overlooking NG, Hancock, Cloudland (which will be a good game just because of pride), or any of the others...GO DOGSSSSSS!!!

The goal now is 9 and 1.....No more changing of the goals from here on dry.png

Edited by uknoit2