Bearden vs William Blount-Wk2 Thursday Night

utvolzfan

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pulling for the Govs but I'm afraid it's going to be a long night for them. If they win I think they will play 500 plus ball this year. If not I'm afraid it's a 3 win season.

this is a huge game for us, how the boys do tonight will pretty much show how the rest of the season will go. if we win I like our chances to beat anybody on our schedule ( besides maryville) if we lose things aren't gonna look so good, our schedule is only gonna get tougher by the week. but I still think the boys can get it done. GO GOVS!

Sorry guys, gonna be a beat down. If Central can rush for 240 yds, then Bearden should double that mark. Too much talent for WB to handle.

well you might be right, it all depends on which wb team shows up tonight. will it be the team that was allowing central to run all over us for 3 qtrs or will it be the team that shut central down in the 4th and put up 20 unanswered points to erase a 10 point deficit? if its the latter your in for a fight bud. Edited by Governors91

the way things are looking we'll be lucky to beat heritage.

Not true. The Govs will always beat Heritage. No one should be surprised at the results of this season. They graduated a core group of seniors from a 4-6 team and now have a tremendously young squad playing. Expecting anything else would be unrealistic.