Henry County @ Kenwood-Week 2

SEC1rules

I am usually more hopeful than factual but you boys in red better look out, this Kenwood team is well coached and very athletic, I an not a fan of the style of offense we are running but coach has them playing hard fast and as a team and that spell upset possibilities. Should we beat HC, probably not but as I have always said, HC is soft, their players are well coached but the most physical team on the field Friday will once again be Kenwood. After we beat that soft tail of yours, do not be whining about if the weather was normal you would have won, you will be in the middle of a streak, a losing streak, and please do not argue with the soft part, Hurd rushed for 4551 yards against you. LMAO

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am usually more hopeful than factual but you boys in red better look out, this Kenwood team is well coached and very athletic, I an not a fan of the style of offense we are running but coach has them playing hard fast and as a team and that spell upset possibilities. Should we beat HC, probably not but as I have always said, HC is soft, their players are well coached but the most physical team on the field Friday will once again be Kenwood. After we beat that soft tail of yours, do not be whining about if the weather was normal you would have won, you will be in the middle of a streak, a losing streak, and please do not argue with the soft part, Hurd rushed for 4551 yards against you. LMAO

lol....FACEPALM

Keshun Love is FAST! I heard about him but seeing was believing last night. He will be a good one in the next couple of years.

He is blazing quick. Another player with some serious wheels is Shontel Thompson. We have some kids who can absolutely fly, and hopefully another who will be rejoining the team soon.

But the most impressive thing I saw last night was Storme Hilliard's touchdown run in the 3rd quarter where he leaped over the defender into the end zone. That was a jaw dropper.

keep making yourslef feel better, your starting defense was still in thru the 4th quarter, same secondary, same d line and same backers on the last big run, you beat a not very fundamental Kenwood team, once again poor punting game, but your defense (yes your starters) gave up well over 200 yards rushing, Our defense could not stop your offense however your defense struggled against our offense, I know penalties are part of the game but we had a 40 yard td called back that would have made it 21-12 on a block in the back penalty that was definitely a penalty but away from the play, the result would have been the same without the block, another instance of our kids not being smart football players, we were not as physical as I had hoped but HC was not either, both teams played pretty soft defensively. Football purist know what I speak about stopping the run, I bet this HC team has already given up more rushing yards than last years team did all season.

keep making yourslef feel better, your starting defense was still in thru the 4th quarter, same secondary, same d line and same backers on the last big run, you beat a not very fundamental Kenwood team, once again poor punting game, but your defense (yes your starters) gave up well over 200 yards rushing, Our defense could not stop your offense however your defense struggled against our offense, I know penalties are part of the game but we had a 40 yard td called back that would have made it 21-12 on a block in the back penalty that was definitely a penalty but away from the play, the result would have been the same without the block, another instance of our kids not being smart football players, we were not as physical as I had hoped but HC was not either, both teams played pretty soft defensively. Football purist know what I speak about stopping the run, I bet this HC team has already given up more rushing yards than last years team did all season.

I think Kenwood has too many good athletes to be as piss poor as they are. No excuse as to why you guys can't get a better product on the field on Friday nights. It makes our district look like a joke. Maleek Hall and the other tailback are studs. You have plenty of speed on defense, and yet you're still getting blown out by 30. Both teams were subbing throughout the entire fourth quarter, so don't give us that crap. Kenwood got their tails handed to them by the much better team, and unless you guys get your stuff together, the same thing is going to happen next year, and the year after that.

Enjoy your 3 win season. Hopefully you guys will learn how to punt the ball, and it might just turn into 4. I was disappointed with Kenwood. You let a team that is made up of about 80% underclassmen come to your house and beat you by 33 points. Get it together, and maybe this district will start to get more respect.

ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜.....FACEPALM

ok you guys are right, you obviously can not read, Henry County is much better coached and more fundamentally sound than Kenwood, and generally are. I was wrong, your defense is the best across the board I have seen, very physical, great tacklers, and great team defense. Wow I was in awe of such a defense. I do not see any running back having any success on that squad, we are not good and thanks to your generousity we were able to taste a little success offensively. I was mistaken about you all having starters in in the fourth quarter, I know #56 was not a normal starter he just started against us and the same could be said for several others, I read today where HC coaching staff felt so sorry for us that they left many of their starters at home.

😔....two handed face palm.

ok you guys are right, you obviously can not read, Henry County is much better coached and more fundamentally sound than Kenwood, and generally are. I was wrong, your defense is the best across the board I have seen, very physical, great tacklers, and great team defense. Wow I was in awe of such a defense. I do not see any running back having any success on that squad, we are not good and thanks to your generousity we were able to taste a little success offensively. I was mistaken about you all having starters in in the fourth quarter, I know #56 was not a normal starter he just started against us and the same could be said for several others, I read today where HC coaching staff felt so sorry for us that they left many of their starters at home.

I can read just fine. It's just that in my opinion, Kenwood is the softest team in Clarksville. I've seen both CHS and Northeast give much more experienced Henry County teams of the past a lot more trouble, and I've seen them do it with less talent than Kenwood had on the field Friday night.

Nobody feels sorry for you. Is that part of the mentality over there? If so, it would explain the state of affairs with Kenwood's football program.

Edited by MSURacer