Sevier Co. @ jeff Co.

SCwinsagain

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was one of the best high school games I have seen in a long time.

A back and forth BATTLE that had the 1st half lasting about an Hour and 24 minutes and a 12 to 6 score. Amazing Defenses to watch!!! SC’s linebackers fly to the ball.

By not trying to push Sevier Co’s D hard at the end of the half, could have hurt some since SC got the ball coming out of the half. I think we could have pushed them and gotten a shot a field goal going into the half, but that is pure speculation on my part.

Excellent coaching job and the team has nothing to be ashamed of.

If JeffCo plays with the same level of intensity for the rest of the season that they played with tonight, It could be a very good season.

I will say we missed McFall on returns, but every team has injuries and everyone has to focus on every play.

Keep working hard Patriots and you will do very good things this season.

Peace !!!

Edited by OHSgrad88

I concur, this was one of the best games I have seen in a long time. JCHS picks off a pass and returns it to SC 1 yard line, but a penalty puts in on the six and they cannot punch it from there and JC had to settle for three instead of six or seven. I am very proud of these young men who never gave up and gutted it out to the end !!!!!!

GO PATRIOTS !!!