Warriors vs Pirates (merged)

OLD PIRATE

Bahahahaha looky looky Two peas in a pod I dont need to say a word when you side with muffin.....roflolk.gif Thanks......Lol U beat a dead horse even when you have nothing left to say. Just non stop...Yap yap yap yap.....Lol Like a moaning deer after its been hit by a car that's waiting to get shot in the head..Btw Who does TC play this week? You guys going to get mercy ruled and monkey slapped again? You might break a record for most mercy rules in a season if you don't turn it around.

That 42-7 really must have chapped you....Don't worry btw I will email u tomorrow and we can talk without mods.

boy, read what you just posted and tell me who's beating a dead horse and yapping. rolleyes.gif

you say you don't have to say a word and it took you around 100 words to say it. you're clueless. icon_lol.gif

to piratemike and the other sp fans, i apologize and i won't post again, i'm just responding because he continues dragging it out on here and refuses to email me. icon_neutral.gif

good luck friday night.

Edited by snoball5278

Word on the street is the warriors backs think they are just as good as Sp's.......Maybe we will see which defense steps up and shuts the other down!!!!!!!

Word on the street? That is your first mistake PowerP. You should never listen to the word on the street. Marion County has a good team. Hopefully SP will play well and make a game of it.

boy, read what you just posted and tell me who's beating a dead horse and yapping. rolleyes.gif

you say you don't have to say a word and it took you around 100 words to say it. you're clueless. icon_lol.gif

It only becomes personal when someone offends him snoball............I am sure that 99.9 percent are tired of hearing about diahrrea and brushing teeth constantly...........you would think this is an ex-lax thread........5....4.......3......2......1.....

Edited by TheTruthPrevails

Guest Purplepastry

One thing You can talk about me or my team but please don't bring my family and especially my mom into this thing

I did not say anything about your mama. I said that they may have had moms like YOU.

Guest Purplepastry

After listening to diarrhea non stop I'm good with something more like of 40's 50's or even 60's scored with a egg on other side...I wasn't coming down for this but I'm getting more and more tempted just to watch that purple leave early

Non stop silly predictions with no justification followed by some inane comment about the people of Jasper. Wow this is new. Next some personal attack against this post. Now for football. If I were boaster from Pittsburg I would be worried that MC has moved the ball on the ground very well against much larger Dlines. I don't care how fast the Dbacks are the first 5 yards are on the Dline. Pittsburg has not shown that they have a very stout D. The best defense MC could have is an O that eats the clock with a power running game. I am not saying that it will work just that this would worry me if I shot my mouth off and made crazy statements.

Edited by Purplepastry