Bearden vs Lenoir City-Wk 4

utvolzfan

Really looking forward to this game. This was a fun game last year and I expect another good ballgame this year. Bearden played better against Rhea than any other game this season and seem to be improving weekly. There is still concern about our pass defense but pressure up front could help the secondary. Also need to improve kick coverage. What do the LC fans think about their squad so far..?strengths and weaknesses?...

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if the Dawgs give up more than 17 I'm gonna be very worried about the rest of the season. I'm not saying that LC doesn't have a good offense it's just that I feel West, Maryville and probably Farragut and Catholic are even stronger on offense. Now I have not seen the Panthers play this season but last year they seemed to be able to move it well against us in the air, not so much on the ground.

This should be a very good game!! I think bearden wins this game! LC is a good team that can put up points but they have not played anyone so far this year ands that's going to hurt them going into this game!! LC is very pass happy and don't have much of a run game so if bearden can bend but don't break on defense and give up big plays I think they win a close one! Bearden should be able to pound the ball and control the game.

Should be a close game. Neither program has played that great of teams so far. Should be the first real test for both teams. LC is pass happy but they did show in the last game that they can run it too. Should be interesting.LC let a 21 point lead go in last years game to lose. Hopefully this year will be different. Go panthers!

I agree,lenoir looks to be a 5 and 5,possibly a 6-4 type team.I think the Bulldogs pull this one out by two scores.

Lenior City is currently ranked 3rd in the AP state polls in 5a. I think they will do better than both of those records and are a much better team to be ranked as high as they are.

Saying that, this will be a close game.

Edited by basketball1234

Well if the Dawgs give up more than 17 I'm gonna be very worried about the rest of the season. I'm not saying that LC doesn't have a good offense it's just that I feel West, Maryville and probably Farragut and Catholic are even stronger on offense. Now I have not seen the Panthers play this season but last year they seemed to be able to move it well against us in the air, not so much on the ground.

Farragut and Catholic do not have anywhere near a strong of offense as LC. Maryville and West both are very good offensively and defensively, but don't count out LC quite yet. They may shock you at how good they are this year.

Lenior City is currently ranked 3rd in the AP state polls in 5a. I think they will do better than both of those records and are a much better team to be ranked as high as they are.

Saying that, this will be a close game.

First off polls are just that polls,who do you think they will beat that they arnt supposed to?Kingston is ok but you all should win by two scores at least.Bearden,Maryville,Farragut are better ball clubs i will give Catholic the edge at home.You could possibly squeak out the catholic win.I said 6-4 thats respectful for LC.Your schedule so far has been weak.sequoyah competes at a low 3A level not a bad team but cant compete with decent 4A and 5a schools.Your schedule gets tuff from here.I hope you can,just dont see it right now,beat Bearden then i will change my mind.