Daniel Boone at Dobyns-Bennett

ArtVandalay

Both teams are 4-0 on the season and this should be a good game. The Indians will be without Cris Cook it looks like, man we hope he is ok...but DB has to play on and they will be just fine. I would expect Malik Foreman will move to QB for most of the time with #4 Holt getting action as he can.

Should be a good one on CoachT and on the Field. Let's here.

Roll Tribe Roll

Edited by ArtVandalay

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Daniel Boone will most likely end up with third in the big 8 but this game is a little out of their reach this season.

Even with the loss of Cook I think DB takes this one. DB 42 Boone 21

You better enter the witness protection program. I picked "DB" to lose to Sevier Co. on the Big 8 thread and got death threats from a couple "db" fans. I can't imagine how the'll treat one of their on.

I think Daniel Boone will most likely end up with third in the big 8 but this game is a little out of their reach this season.

Even with the loss of Cook I think DB takes this one. DB 42 Boone 21

I think South and Tennessee High might have something to say about Daniel Boone finishing third. You only beat Volunteer by a touchdown so how are you going to beat those two teams.

This is a battle of unbeatens and will be the first test of the year for the Blazers. The Indians are very fast. Boone will have to play their solid d and not allow Indians to get to the edge. If Boone can slow down the Indians rushing attack this will be a game. If not its over at the half. Boones physical ball control will be helpful but we do not want to get into a scoring match with the Indians. Boone is most likely at least a 12 point underdog but thats the way the.kids like it and when they play their best ball. I don't agree with them finishing 3rd in the big 8. Science hill is flashy but they are not near as physical. From what I have saw they are soft. The tribe does look to be the real deal this year. Should be a great game down in kingsport Friday night. I'm sure coach Clark is reminding his players about the last time Boone was down in kingsport. GO MIGHTY BLAZERS!!!

This is a battle of unbeatens and will be the first test of the year for the Blazers. The Indians are very fast. Boone will have to play their solid d and not allow Indians to get to the edge. If Boone can slow down the Indians rushing attack this will be a game. If not its over at the half. Boones physical ball control will be helpful but we do not want to get into a scoring match with the Indians. Boone is most likely at least a 12 point underdog but thats the way the.kids like it and when they play their best ball. I don't agree with them finishing 3rd in the big 8. Science hill is flashy but they are not near as physical. From what I have saw they are soft. The tribe does look to be the real deal this year. Should be a great game down in kingsport Friday night. I'm sure coach Clark is reminding his players about the last time Boone was down in kingsport. GO MIGHTY BLAZERS!!!

Hmm . . . I guess we'll see . . . But for now this is between the two DB's

A 12 point underdog? Are you serious. Even without our starting QB you are a 35 point underdog. Not being cocky but you will see what i mean. This payback is going to be extremely ugly. 56-0 atleast. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!

I really don't see Holt playing more than a 1/3 of the time at QB...it will be Foreman and Swafford and Barger and Casey running and running and running the Wildcat along with Foreman playing under Center. Clark will get Holt in as much as he can but I gotta think it is Foreman at QB...because this is Clark's shot and has to go for it now.

DB's offense is not going to be slowed down in the Big 8 or the Big East

BIG CROWD FRIDAY NIGHT AND BIG PLAYS AND BIG SCORES

Roll Tribe Roll

Edited by ArtVandalay

I just hope Cook will be fine.DB is loaded but playing without your starting QB is a huge hurdle for most any team.The last time Boone came to Dobyns-Bennett was the worst officiating against a home team that I've ever seen at any level of football.With a healthy team and fair bunch of refs next week,I'd pick Dobyns-Bennett by whatever mood coach Clark is in,probably 70-14 would be my guess .For this game however,I expect plenty of bad calls and a 48-17 Dobyns-Bennett win having atleast four long gainers called back for the Tribe.

You've lost your mind, 12 point underdog? And SH is soft? That's why we beat two of the "toughest" teams. You guys definitely aren't finishing 2nd in conference. Dobyns-Bennett will smash Boone this Friday. It doesn't even matter how you contain the edge or playing tough, Boone boys don't have the speed to keep up with the fastest team in the conference and one of the fastest in the state. DB 55 Boone 14