Daniel Boone at Dobyns-Bennett

ArtVandalay

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both teams are 4-0 on the season and this should be a good game. The Indians will be without Cris Cook it looks like, man we hope he is ok...but DB has to play on and they will be just fine. I would expect Malik Foreman will move to QB for most of the time with #4 Holt getting action as he can.

Should be a good one on CoachT and on the Field. Let's here.

Roll Tribe Roll

Surprising GC would move Foreman to QB with all of these "cupcakes" coming up. Seems like a good time to develop another QB instead of moving your best WR to QB. You will never beat the Maryvilles of the world being one dimensional.

Surprising GC would move Foreman to QB with all of these "cupcakes" coming up. Seems like a good time to develop another QB instead of moving your best WR to QB. You will never beat the Maryvilles of the world being one dimensional.

Yep, have fun playing the small school's in the big 8 DB, but on down the road when you play a school the same size and same talent and there is no doubt about getting out coached in that situation. it won't be good to here all the DB fan's crying

DB rolls big over Daniel Boone 52-14

Yep, have fun playing the small school's in the big 8 DB, but on down the road when you play a school the same size and same talent and there is no doubt about getting out coached in that situation. it won't be good to here all the DB fan's crying

DB rolls big over Daniel Boone 52-14

Yeah....Teams our on size like Farragut and Sevier Co.?

That's the hand we are delt in 2012 Sasquatch. I could be wrong and Clark may put Holt in at QB...I would be shocked if that happened, he is just not ready and is not going to be any better of a passing threat than Foreman would be. Up to me, I am going with Foreman and he and Swafford would have the ball 8 out of every 10 plays.

That's the hand we are delt in 2012 Sasquatch. I could be wrong and Clark may put Holt in at QB...I would be shocked if that happened, he is just not ready and is not going to be any better of a passing threat than Foreman would be. Up to me, I am going with Foreman and he and Swafford would have the ball 8 out of every 10 plays.

Ain't foreman like 5'2? I'm starting to like our chances a little bit.

I said weeks ago this team would go deep into the playoffs this year if they could stay healthy.I don't think anyone would now see that I was over the top our just plain wrong.This team was and is still very good,but when key players up front and your most important team leaders start getting hurt,it makes those coaching moves very hard as to playing guys more on both sides and young players stepping up.I don't know what coach Clark will do at QB.There are several schools of thought when you look at what he will decide.I said a few weeks ago that we just needed time and let a few players grow up .I don't know how many coacht coaches ever started as a10th grader,but I know what that is like and the pressure that goes with it.Now, we have a kid that is gifted enough to start on defense and is our best true QB to boot.We also have a great athlete that can make plays when given the ball and has run the wildcat with his great athletic ability and used to play much more QB,he is also our biggest deep threat catching the ball. Can we line up against Maryville and say we are going to run on most plays{just stop us}.Well,I don't think so.It was going to be everything we could do with all hands healthy.Then you have to beat two or three more great teams in the playoffs.That's what I want to do and what will give us the best chance is what coach Clark will know more then any of us.Just like with our secondary and first time starting lineman,guys have to have time to develope against top competition.There is no silver lining when young men get hurt and as a father who seen his own son have surgery during his playing days at DB,your heart goes out to Chris, the Cook family and all the players and familys that have went through these kinds of misfortunes.There is no fan that will give more to this program or feel pain like all the young men and their familys have over the years when times like this happen.I wear my heart on my shoulder for these kids and know there is a whole lot more then winning games and I hate to lose more then anyone.It would be great if this team could still come together and make a great run,and it is possible.Roll Tribe

Seth Barger at QB. Begley, Holt, Hargraves or Caleb Cook audition for the #13 vacated WB slot. Pick and choose when to use Malik in the wildcat as games dictate to take care of business while the new line-up matures and forms it's own identity. Just my best guess. I'm sorry this happened for the program and especially for Chris. There is much to play for and the iron is still hot. Stranger things have happened.

I said weeks ago this team would go deep into the playoffs this year if they could stay healthy.I don't think anyone would now see that I was over the top our just plain wrong.This team was and is still very good,but when key players up front and your most important team leaders start getting hurt,it makes those coaching moves very hard as to playing guys more on both sides and young players stepping up.I don't know what coach Clark will do at QB.There are several schools of thought when you look at what he will decide.I said a few weeks ago that we just needed time and let a few players grow up .I don't know how many coacht coaches ever started as a10th grader,but I know what that is like and the pressure that goes with it.Now, we have a kid that is gifted enough to start on defense and is our best true QB to boot.We also have a great athlete that can make plays when given the ball and has run the wildcat with his great athletic ability and used to play much more QB,he is also our biggest deep threat catching the ball. Can we line up against Maryville and say we are going to run on most plays{just stop us}.Well,I don't think so.It was going to be everything we could do with all hands healthy.Then you have to beat two or three more great teams in the playoffs.That's what I want to do and what will give us the best chance is what coach Clark will know more then any of us.Just like with our secondary and first time starting lineman,guys have to have time to develope against top competition.There is no silver lining when young men get hurt and as a father who seen his own son have surgery during his playing days at DB,your heart goes out to Chris, the Cook family and all the players and familys that have went through these kinds of misfortunes.There is no fan that will give more to this program or feel pain like all the young men and their familys have over the years when times like this happen.I wear my heart on my shoulder for these kids and know there is a whole lot more then winning games and I hate to lose more then anyone.It would be great if this team could still come together and make a great run,and it is possible.Roll Tribe

Why don't you write a book next time?