Lexington vs. Liberty Tech

libtech

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man it sure has been awful quiet from us 14 AA teams this year compared to last year!

How do these two teams compare? Will it be another shoot out?

its quiet because we dont have any top teams this season...CC lost a lot of talent that it hasnt seen in a long long time...maybe ever...that contributed to a lot last season

lexington was good last year but their best ball was played midseason and they had nothing come weeks 9, 10 and 11

and liberty had talent but not discipline and it cost them in several games

this season...its pretty much the same between the tigers and TECH...except lexington choked against hardin co...this might be the most flagged team ive ever seen at liberty...its hard to beat a good team when theres a flag on the ground nearly every play...

liberty has more talent...but do they have the discipline...TECH was up 2 scores last season and allowed lexington to score 4...heck maybe 5 straight TDs and had to come from behind to make it a game in the 4th

liberty is playing a ton of sophomores on the lines this year...putting them against seniors might not turn out so well...

As someone who follows the district from afar and sees others, the district is weak. Lexington and Liberty are the only two who would annually compete in other regions around the state. It's in the bottom half of the AA districts in the state.

That said, once again, no idea what this one will bring. I still think Lexington is better, but not sure how much.

liberty should have won both games they lost...the henry co game came from inexperience...the dyer co game came from penalties...TECH has a lot to learn if they want to make some noise in the playoffs...

i refuse to believe hardin co is a good team at this point...they have struggled mightly...but have managed to come out on top...good for them...anything can happen in OT...why didnt lexington kick the FG at the end of regulation

dyer co came out against liberty on their 1st drive lookin like the dyer co of the past few seasons...gunnin the ball down the field...and then suddenly...nothing...snuffed out...they couldnt run the ball and threw multiple interceptions...they are a good team...i have no proof but i think they are pretty young...honest opinion...theyre a .500 team...not dyer co of old

lexington was suppose to be full of seniors so im very curious as to what happened last week...i suppose ill see for myself this friday