CCS @ Sequatchie Co.

Omniscience

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard there might be a quarterback switch coming for the Indians

I would hate to see that happen, what happened last Friday was not his fault. No quarterback can throw the ball without blocking. What he needs is some quicker throws, slants and pop passes would kill it the offense when the linebackers are 3 yards off the line of scrimmage.

good answer Troll

I like to see predictions and forecasts, it helps to identify those who really know what they are talking about...

very easy to pick the pecking order for the district

1) Signal tops ( due to about 3-4 players above the rest of the league, rest of team solid enough ) ,

2)Grundy a notch below ( toughness , some skill )

3)Notre Dame( talented but young skill players , they play alot of players both ways, Bledsoe( tough and some skill ) , Bledsoe advantage over ND if lack of depth plays a role, usually does in 2nd half ),

4)Sequatchie ( lost alot of players, waiting for next crop to mature) good coach though

5)CCS ( kind of players you want you daughters to date )

next year will be interesting

new Sheriff at Signal deciding to take academics and discipline more serious, may hurt the pipeline ( don't worry, Signal will still be in the upper tier of the district, at worst they will only lose their gap between the rest of the upper tier ,will be interesting to see if Price bolts at some point)

Notre Dame's skill players will have a year of maturity, if they can develop some depth and their coach is as advertised ,could be favorite in District next year

Grundy, Seq, Bledsoe are going to always go in up and down cycles ( not sure where each of these are in their cycle )

CCS needs to figure out how to get football tallent to enroll like they have in soccer ( or get the soccer players to play football )

Let me know if you "approve this message"

good answer Troll

I like to see predictions and forecasts, it helps to identify those who really know what they are talking about...

very easy to pick the pecking order for the district

1) Signal tops ( due to about 3-4 players above the rest of the league, rest of team solid enough ) ,

2)Grundy a notch below ( toughness , some skill )

3)Notre Dame( talented but young skill players , they play alot of players both ways, Bledsoe( tough and some skill ) , Bledsoe advantage over ND if lack of depth plays a role, usually does in 2nd half ),

4)Sequatchie ( lost alot of players, waiting for next crop to mature) good coach though

5)CCS ( kind of players you want you daughters to date )

next year will be interesting

new Sheriff at Signal deciding to take academics and discipline more serious, may hurt the pipeline ( don't worry, Signal will still be in the upper tier of the district, at worst they will only lose their gap between the rest of the upper tier ,will be interesting to see if Price bolts at some point)

Notre Dame's skill players will have a year of maturity, if they can develop some depth and their coach is as advertised ,could be favorite in District next year

Grundy, Seq, Bledsoe are going to always go in up and down cycles ( not sure where each of these are in their cycle )

CCS needs to figure out how to get football tallent to enroll like they have in soccer ( or get the soccer players to play football )

Let me know if you "approve this message"

Sounds about right, I believe the same can be said both Sequatchie and Bledsoe lost a lot due to graduation. I believe I heard that out of the whole team Sequachie has 50 Sophomores and Freshman. Not to mention an outstanding crop of players coming up in the middle school. Could be an interesting future for the Indians.