Peabody and LC

goldentide

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lake Co. "should" be able to match our team speed. However we "should" be able to line up and run over them. Having that added dimension will make a big difference in this game. I look for a tight first half, then Peabody "should" pull away in the second. cool.png

Trenton may win the game then again maybe not. This game will be a war. LC will give the tide a battle. I hope the Peabody team is as over confident as some of the fans are. Peabody returns about the same players that they had last year as does LC. The game last year came down to very last second and I think this one will be the same. To my buddy Big Swo, Union City's defense isn't no steel curtain by no means. Line play will determine the fate of the falcons. Edited by lakecountyfalconfan

Ok well here it is I looked at your wins and losses & I have it broken down like this.........you have beaten nothing but cupcake teams & no disrespect to McKenzie but till you play a whole game you are a cupcake team. 2 1/2 quarters the game is not. I do think Milan was overlooking Trenton at the beginning of the season and that was part of the score. None the less Trenton should have won that game anyway.

I'm going to say it'll be a barnburner for sure, but got to give the edge to Tre.....no UPSET Lake County will beat them by one point. 29-28. I know they haven't played a tough team this year and usually that discourages me from picking a team at times & it was a weakness to Union City in their game as I said a handful of times in their board. Lake County has had a great team in recent years and they have something to prove and I think they will. Might eat crow on this one but if it is close then I wont feel that bad about it and neither should you for the reason I said about you not playing anyone difficult.

Good luck to both teams :)

Ok well here it is I looked at your wins and losses & I have it broken down like this.........you have beaten nothing but cupcake teams & no disrespect to McKenzie but till you play a whole game you are a cupcake team. 2 1/2 quarters the game is not. I do think Milan was overlooking Trenton at the beginning of the season and that was part of the score. None the less Trenton should have won that game anyway.

I'm going to say it'll be a barnburner for sure, but got to give the edge to Tre.....no UPSET Lake County will beat them by one point. 29-28. I know they haven't played a tough team this year and usually that discourages me from picking a team at times & it was a weakness to Union City in their game as I said a handful of times in their board. Lake County has had a great team in recent years and they have something to prove and I think they will. Might eat crow on this one but if it is close then I wont feel that bad about it and neither should you for the reason I said about you not playing anyone difficult.

Good luck to both teams icon_e_smile.gif

Kermit LC has played a very solid Murray, Ky team. I agree this game could be a barnburner. No doubt Peabody has improved but we have just as many athletes as they do. Line play on both sides of the ball and the kicking game will decide the outcome. Peabody has a clear advantage in the kicking game, LC gets the Flowers boy back this week and this will help big time on both sides of the ball.

Good luck to both teams icon_e_smile.gif

Nowhere in your rambling, incoherent response did you come close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. We are all dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. icon_mrgreen.gif

Trenton by 17