DCA

WaReAgLe3

Wanted to know what was the deal with the "BIG" kid who never gets to play. I have heard that this kid is around the 6'5 - 6'7 range and is probably around 290 lbs. That being said I was told he never sees the field?? Whats the deal, if he is that big in that division he should be seeing the field every play I would think. Does anyone know the name of the kid and why he isnt playing?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is not possble . USN has a bus that brings the boys to practice everyday and waits on them and takes them back to USN as a group. If that were true then the other two players that play every game would have the same punishment. The boy played in a scrimmage and was screamed at on the field for not knowing what to do. One of the coaches yelled get him off the field! That was the last I saw of him. Isn't that the coaches job to TEACH him what to do

Emanual Newsome he is USN Coop player and has never played and gets to practice late often due to the fact the he comes over from USN everyday. Hard to play when you miss individual everyday where the skill work and teaching goes on.

The kid is a beast! Played at one of the Jr Highs in the Madison area. You cannot tell me that a team who barely beat a horrible Ezell Harding team cannot use a 6'6 290 lb kid somewhere!?!? Ive heard its just the coaches not liking him. For instance, there is another USN student who did not even report all summer and rides the same bus to pracitce everyday day and plays the entire game. Seems that DCA is dropping the ball on this kid and I wouldn't be surprised if he gets smart and gets out of there. He can come play for coach Wade any day!

Just because a kid is that big does not mean that he should be playing. When camp started, he was put in as starter on both sides, he started 1st game of year, got injured in the game. This slowed him up, he could not practice few days, then missed some practices for this & other reasons. the 2nd & 3rd game he did not start but played in both. He does have lot of upside, but needs to get more aggressive & work on agility. Has anyone that is commenting on this seen him play this year?

No one ever said the kid was being punished, and he plays some, but it is hard to learn when you are not there for the teaching time. You all must be great coaches lol you sure know alot about size and not much about practice.

So the other USN player who missed the entire summer, and plays a skill position, can play almost every down of every game but they can't get this guy on the line to block someone?

It will be interesting to see if he makes the trip to Knoxville tonight... Alot of crazy things going on over there in Donelson!popcorneater.gif