DCA

WaReAgLe3

Not too sure to be honest. I don't know how many, if any, USN kids will be contributing this season and I believe they lost 2 or 3 lineman that leaves voids to fill. The incoming freshmen class is supposed to be really talented, if all of them stay in school there and can contribute sooner than later. I see them winning the games you typically anticipate them winning (Ezell, Davidson, FRA, MJCA, King's Academy) and coming up a bit short against the likes of Friendship, Webb, and Boyd-Buch. Not sure about E. Robertson and Jackson Christian, but good chance of victory against those teams I would think... Should be an interesting year for the Wildcats.

Well, you know that Douglas (#15) will contribute because I believe he was a junior. I had heard that DCA had a really good middle school this last year, therefore, their freshman class has a chance to be pretty special.

This coming year DCA has a chance to be pretty solid in my opinion. I agree with every pick you chose, but I think FRA will be very tough and Boyd won't be the usual challenge. Boyd lost 9 starters on offense and 10 on defense, while FRA returns a good portion of their team. I don't know much about FRA other than they were pretty young and have a good coaching staff. East Robertson and JCS are good additions to your schedule, which should equal wins, while I see the Friendship game being a usual battle royal. This is all speculation on my part, but fun to discuss.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sackmaster50

Well, you know that Douglas (#15) will contribute because I believe he was a junior. I had heard that DCA had a really good middle school this last year, therefore, their freshman class has a chance to be pretty special.

This coming year DCA has a chance to be pretty solid in my opinion. I agree with every pick you chose, but I think FRA will be very tough and Boyd won't be the usual challenge. Boyd lost 9 starters on offense and 10 on defense, while FRA returns a good portion of their team. I don't know much about FRA other than they were pretty young and have a good coaching staff. East Robertson and JCS are good additions to your schedule, which should equal wins, while I see the Friendship game being a usual battle royal. This is all speculation on my part, but fun to discuss.

FRA probably is a toss up game and Boyd is always a tough fought game regardless of players. Is AJ going to have a supporting cast to make another Title run for Friendship?

Edited by Sackmaster50

Guest Sackmaster50

Yes FCS will be there at the end

It will be interesting to see who makes the top 3 in that district this year. Your front runners are obviously Webb and Friendship with DCA probably taking the 3rd spot...

Edited by Sackmaster50

FRA probably is a toss up game and Boyd is always a tough fought game regardless of players. Is AJ going to have a supporting cast to make another Title run for Friendship?

There are a lot of unknowns from our end. I stated in another thread that we don't have a big senior class and will have virtually no depth. Of course, this will probably be the case for most every team in our league. Webb is the big dog and until beaten they are the favorite to win it. If FC, DCA, or BGA want to make it to the Blue Cross Bowl, then we will have to go through some very good West teams and each other. I believe that a run is possible, but as you know, many things have to go your way. What does USJ, ECS, St. George's, and BGA return? That is not a question for you to answer but a simple question that I ask myself because I know nothing about any of them other than they are traditionally great programs.

• 2 weeks later...

There are a lot of unknowns from our end. I stated in another thread that we don't have a big senior class and will have virtually no depth. Of course, this will probably be the case for most every team in our league. Webb is the big dog and until beaten they are the favorite to win it. If FC, DCA, or BGA want to make it to the Blue Cross Bowl, then we will have to go through some very good West teams and each other. I believe that a run is possible, but as you know, many things have to go your way. What does USJ, ECS, St. George's, and BGA return? That is not a question for you to answer but a simple question that I ask myself because I know nothing about any of them other than they are traditionally great programs.

Who will FCS have as receivers for Long this year? You have a very good back field with Hollis and Taylor.

Who will FCS have as receivers for Long this year? You have a very good back field with Hollis and Taylor.

The receivers will consist of returning starters Parker Pinnell and Michael Hawks and several younger players with potential that will need to step up. Also, Adam Neal will have to stay healthy for his senior year. He missed all of last year with nagging injuries, but he has good speed and is an athlete.

• 3 weeks later...