DCA

WaReAgLe3

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BIGENS Yes he did make the trip, he started & played entire game. you keep referring to summer workouts, as in my earlier post, after he was injured in game#1 (which he started), he has missed practices. he has played in every game. as to the issue on lot of things going on in donelson, i hear they are trying to find some big boosters to provide housing(condos) for the athletes they are trying to get in school that live out about 80-100 miles so their parents do not have to commute every day. Word on the street is that is how the school in west nashville does it, so it must be legal.

BIGENS, seems to know alot about all the happenings at DCA. Is he a disgruntled coach/parent?

Disgruntled former player/coach, but not so disgruntled that he still works out there and then bad mouths the program.

PS Give your keys back Rusty.

BIGENS Yes he did make the trip, he started & played entire game. you keep referring to summer workouts, as in my earlier post, after he was injured in game#1 (which he started), he has missed practices. he has played in every game. as to the issue on lot of things going on in donelson, i hear they are trying to find some big boosters to provide housing(condos) for the athletes they are trying to get in school that live out about 80-100 miles so their parents do not have to commute every day. Word on the street is that is how the school in west nashville does it, so it must be legal.

Funny, becareful that's how people get in trouble.

Edited by Bucksfan

The kid is a beast! Played at one of the Jr Highs in the Madison area. You cannot tell me that a team who barely beat a horrible Ezell Harding team cannot use a 6'6 290 lb kid somewhere!?!? Ive heard its just the coaches not liking him. For instance, there is another USN student who did not even report all summer and rides the same bus to pracitce everyday day and plays the entire game. Seems that DCA is dropping the ball on this kid and I wouldn't be surprised if he gets smart and gets out of there. He can come play for coach Wade any day!

BigENS is not a DCA ex coach or player .Look at his name.... and previous posts.... he bashes every private school except ENSWORTH. He doesn't think any school compares to his BIG ENSWORTH! He also made reference to Coach Wade!

BigENS is not a DCA ex coach or player .Look at his name.... and previous posts.... he bashes every private school except ENSWORTH. He doesn't think any school compares to his BIG ENSWORTH! He also made reference to Coach Wade!

I do not think "BigENS" has any connection to Ensworth - he seems to have some kind of hatred for the Ensworth coach/AD and his posts appear designed merely to stir up trouble and create animosity toward Ensworth. He has been doing this for quite some time now. I have called him out on this before, but he merely disappeared for a while before coming back to start in again. He never really posts about Ensworth, just posts negative stuff about other schools. Please remember that a screen name need not accurately reflect who a person is. I can say that his posts and attitude do not reflect the views of anyone I know that is in any way connected with The Ensworth School.

Well, first to my friend redrobin. My dislike for lil Ricky is not the same as not liking Ensworth. I love the mighty Ensworth and several of the coaching staff. Just wanted to address the stupidity of your post. Also, if you feel I am the only person at Ensworth who dislikes Bowers you are sadly mistaken. To address Bucksfan, as a coach at dca how hard would it be to stay 10-15 minutes after practice to work with a player? And as for being "Rusty" I have no idea who that is but obviously he was smart enough to jump off of the sinking ship that is your football team...

Well, first to my friend redrobin. My dislike for lil Ricky is not the same as not liking Ensworth. I love the mighty Ensworth and several of the coaching staff. Just wanted to address the stupidity of your post. Also, if you feel I am the only person at Ensworth who dislikes Bowers you are sadly mistaken. To address Bucksfan, as a coach at dca how hard would it be to stay 10-15 minutes after practice to work with a player? And as for being "Rusty" I have no idea who that is but obviously he was smart enough to jump off of the sinking ship that is your football team...

Read my post again - it states no opinion whatsoever regarding Ricky's popularity at Ensworth. That is for those of us with some connection to the program to discuss amongst ourselves. Rather, my post is directed at your ongoing transparent attempts to portray the Ensworth community in a negative light. Pretty messed-up political tactic for a high-school sports board.

Edited by RedRobin

He does make a good point. Maybe bucksfan should spend more time working with this kid after practice instead of bashing another coach from dca who either quit or was fired? Hated to see the web score.

Problem is, the kid must hop back on the bus as soon as practice ends to get back to school for his ride home. It is awesome that USN kids are now able to play TSSAA football, but the logistics make it a real challenge. Props to all the USN kids for making such sacrifices to strap on DCA uniforms to play before the DCA crowd. Most of us have no idea what those kids endure in order to play the sport they love. Best wishes to the DCA/USN team!

Guest Sackmaster50

He does make a good point. Maybe bucksfan should spend more time working with this kid after practice instead of bashing another coach from dca who either quit or was fired? Hated to see the web score

Well the problem with bucksfan is that he is a disgruntled coach that barely has enough time to work with any kid because he's too busy trying to find a school that will keep him on staff long enough to build relationships with the players. Maybe once he figures out the difference between Cover 1 & Cover 0 as a DB coach then the players will confide in him and his abilities. Of course DCA fans could also spit in one hand and wish in the other and see what fills up first!? As far as the other coach not returning for this season, he had personal reasons for not returning and continues to support the school by being on campus on a regular basis, interfacing with the DCA community and attending the occasional game, when time allows.

PS: Did you ever give your keys back the first time you left DCA, PAUL?

Edited by Sackmaster50

The Coaches at DCA are all about themselves. They never take responsbility for things that happen in the program/games. All the blame is put on the players, they don't work hard enough, they don't care and so on and so on ... It is a real shame because in previous years they have had alot of talent and should have gone alot further than they did. But by the end of the season the players are so broken down by being told they are worthless, and no good that they are ready for the nightmare to end! It is sad that coaches don't take the time to make these kids better players and put inthe extra work . A lot of these players play because they love the sport and want to possibly get a football scholarship but there is no help in that area either. Other sports have a few players that get scholarships in their sport but not in football, not in several, several years. DCA has a good education department where the teachers do put forth the effort with these children, and have alot of good things going for them, but the football program really needs a fresh coaching staff that will be a positive role model for these kids and help them acheive their dreams.

Well the problem with bucksfan is that he is a disgruntled coach that barely has enough time to work with any kid because he's too busy trying to find a school that will keep him on staff long enough to build relationships with the players. Maybe once he figures out the difference between Cover 1 & Cover 0 as a DB coach then the players will confide in him and his abilities. Of course DCA fans could also spit in one hand and wish in the other and see what fills up first!? As far as the other coach not returning for this season, he had personal reasons for not returning and continues to support the school by being on campus on a regular basis, interfacing with the DCA community and attending the occasional game, when time allows.

PS: Did you ever give your keys back the first time you left DCA, PAUL?

PAUL?

Edited by Bucksfan