Who has Middle School Baseball Teams?

mtmudcat18

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

creekerfan - we have all different size schools participate, anywhere from single A schools up to AAA schools. Just about every game has been descided in the last inning. Last years championship game between Warren Cty. & the team from Indiana came down to a home run in the bottom of the 7th to win it. If you are interested in talking to me call 615-642-0346. You will not be disappointed.

mudcat - you are in for the first weekend - thanks & I'll call ya later.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Siegel Middle and the club team from Indiana were in the championship game last year with Indiana winning the game in the last inning. Can't give afford to give Parker too much credit or he will be down in Murfreesboro recuriting my players. Look forward to playing in the tournament again this year.

Congrads to Sequatchie Co. yall folks call Warren Co. MS to possibly get in state tourney and play some reg season games. 2bitts is right, Siegel played Indiana in Finals, BUT Semifinal game was 'tween WC and Indiana w/ Indy winnning in the bottom of 7th with 2 out 2 k 3 R HR. I've heard the WC Coach already has all the M'boro players he wants in McMinnville! didn't need that many last year and doesn't seem to need that many this year> HA! HA! HE! HE!