Best Student Sections

PantherTown

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sackmaster50

I have to give props to some of the D2-A Schools such as DCA, Ezell, Know Webb & FRA. The kids from these schools always seem to show up in strong force. Kudos for supporting their athletic programs.

Have any have you seen independence? We honestly believe we should be on ESPN ( student section) we have been rowdy all game every game even b-woods 51-10 beat down on us. Stayed chanting that whole game. We have done baby powder white out, silly string with a banner over our student section like the football team runs through. Silly string, neon out. And more to come. We are now using busses for away game for our student section. We are loud. Numbers aren't everything. Honestly should check us out. One more homegame left against Hillsboro and we will probably win. Our student section will be rowdier than ever. #turnup

Apparently no one has gone to a MBA game this year... I have never seen a better crowd than at Trinity game. I hope some of you have a chance to see the MBA at Ensworth game. If you do, be prepared for it to sound like an MBA home game.

Edited by MJ6276