The Tornadoes of UC v/s The Lions of Dresden.

BigSwo

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoever mentioned about the possibility of Hyde getting hurt and not breaking the record..., he did and you should have kept your mouth shut. It is football and those things happen. He will be out for at least one game if not two games from early reports. Dresden couldn't stop him, we ran the ball, time after time at them and then the injury happened. When he went out, Union City left the building. But did make a game of it and never really got to far out of hand. UNDERSTAND THIS STATEMENT.........UNION CITY HAS A TON OF WORK TO DO, REGROUP AND GET READY FOR TRENTON. THINGS ARE GOING TO HAVE TO CHANGE AND "IF" WE MAKE THE PLAYOFFS, IT WILL BE ONE OR TWO AND DONE. Sorry, just the way I feel after seeing them play two teams that are or should be as good. Union City makes way way way to many mistakes. Huntingdon and Dresden....do not and will move deep into the playoffs I think. But really, Dresden is good but we would have won with Hdye in the game, we didn't and end of story. Congrats to Dresden...you have a great football team and should win a couple more game. West Carroll and Huntingdon will give you fits...would like to see them both and may do so. Hyde is a defensive player, our kickoff kicker and record breaking running back. He wanted to keep playing but the med staff and coaches said your done. Union City is going to have to get some GOLD Balls and step up or they will have a long 4 games left..could easily go 1 & 3 or 2 & 2 with what is left. I just hate to see anyone get hurt...especially to a kid who has worked his #### off day in and day out. He will return, when, we don't know. But for sure more than likely out the Trenton and Lake Co. games....the a bye week. Til then...I'm done.

Edited by UCGRAD

Swollen, so much for no injuries....Looks like UC is in big trouble with Hyde out for some time. They will struggle mightily without him min the veer. Also will miss him on defense. Still haven;t a clue on defense especially against the pass. At the moment a 5-5 record may be an achievement.

You may be right.

Congrats to the Lions and that friggin loud annoying Posse. You guys really support your boys and I like that. We had a little bad luck tonight with Hyde going down so early in the game. I know it was not anything intentional by Mr Raymor who is a friggin baller. It was just one of those wierd hits. I hate being right about such things though,I called this a couple of days ago. Not taking anything away from the lions You got the well deserved win. I was my pleasure to meet the Posse tonight and shake some hands. Select55 Lionfbfan(i will keep your secret) Dtown364 among others. Yall looked like the kind of people I could hang out and have a great time with. I appreciate the offer to come hang with yall tonight and sorry I had to decline but I had my wife and kids there and needed to get them home. Its good to know I have friends in Dresden. Good Luck the rest of the season and BigSwo has your back.

Whoever mentioned about the possibility of Hyde getting hurt and not breaking the record..., he did and you should have kept your mouth shut. It is football and those things happen. He will be out for at least one game if not two games from early reports. Dresden couldn't stop him, we ran the ball, time after time at them and then the injury happened. When he went out, Union City left the building. But did make a game of it and never really got to far out of hand. UNDERSTAND THIS STATEMENT.........UNION CITY HAS A TON OF WORK TO DO, REGROUP AND GET READY FOR TRENTON. THINGS ARE GOING TO HAVE TO CHANGE AND "IF" WE MAKE THE PLAYOFFS, IT WILL BE ONE OR TWO AND DONE. Sorry, just the way I feel after seeing them play two teams that are or should be as good. Union City makes way way way to many mistakes. Huntingdon and Dresden....do not and will move deep into the playoffs I think. But really, Dresden is good but we would have won with Hdye in the game, we didn't and end of story. Congrats to Dresden...you have a great football team and should win a couple more game. West Carroll and Huntingdon will give you fits...would like to see them both and may do so. Hyde is a defensive player, our kickoff kicker and record breaking running back. He wanted to keep playing but the med staff and coaches said your done. Union City is going to have to get some GOLD Balls and step up or they will have a long 4 games left..could easily go 1 & 3 or 2 & 2 with what is left. I just hate to see anyone get hurt...especially to a kid who has worked his #### off day in and day out. He will return, when, we don't know. But for sure more than likely out the Trenton and Lake Co. games....the a bye week. Til then...I'm done.

Hey Pal I mentioned it Me BigSwo. If you know who I am we can talk about it. The guy got hurt its a bad thing but if you are trying to blame me then let me tell you to keep your mouth shut. We can discuss this up close if you want too. If you want know who I am just look up my profile. If anybody jinxed this thing, if you believe in such crap , it was the big artical they put in the paper and then you came on here going on about it too. Dont try this crap with me.

You know.... last week was actually a good thing for us. South Gibson ran the wing-t. Crockett will run that tonight. Huntingdon and Covington will run it as well. We did pretty well defending it as S. Gibson only had 58 yds total offense thru the first 3qtrs. However, we got winded in the 4th. Need to play four full qtrs. However, what alot of teams don't know is after this week we will have some reinforcements! LOL!! A 6'2 270lb Senior D-Lineman that has been a starter for the past 2 years is coming back from a 5 game suspension. People can forget about running the ball!!!! Good luck tonight.

This may be the first short post on ths board with so many errors in it. Where to start....If you think a one-point loss to a district rival was a good thing, do this: run that by Coach Morris and see how he feels about it, if it was a good thing or not. Now. some brief notes on offensive formations. 1) South Gibson did not (and does not) run the Wing T; their offensive is the Pistol; (2) Crockett and Covington are, indeed, Wing T teams but Huntingdon runs what is really a Single Wing with Warbritton as a tailback (They call him the QB.). As for the new linemen, you say once he puts on his purple, "you can forget about running the ball. I believe he was on the field last year when Huntingdon ran up 300 yards on the ground and wore the Bulldogs down in the second half.

Signed, Wallace Milam (no avatar; don't have respect for people who hide behind avatars and criticize high school players and coaches without using their real names.. Respectable newspapers don't allow that crap, you know.

This may be the first short post on ths board with so many errors in it. Where to start....If you think a one-point loss to a district rival was a good thing, do this: run that by Coach Morris and see how he feels about it, if it was a good thing or not. Now. some brief notes on offensive formations. 1) South Gibson did not (and does not) run the Wing T; their offensive is the Pistol; (2) Crockett and Covington are, indeed, Wing T teams but Huntingdon runs what is really a Single Wing with Warbritton as a tailback (They call him the QB.). As for the new linemen, you say once he puts on his purple, "you can forget about running the ball. I believe he was on the field last year when Huntingdon ran up 300 yards on the ground and wore the Bulldogs down in the second half.

Signed, Wallace Milam (no avatar; don't have respect for people who hide behind avatars and criticize high school players and coaches without using their real names.. Respectable newspapers don't allow that crap, you know.

Take your fight over to your board.

Congratulations Dresden. You have a better team than I was expecting to see. UC's defense definitely has some work to do, but the offense needs about as much repair. There's no question that when the fullback went down, it changed our momentum. But still we fumbled on the first drive, passing game was awful, fumbling on 4th and less than a yard, chop block at an inopportune time, fumbling pitches, etc. It's time for the seniors to step up and play like seniors.

Congratulations Dresden. You have a better team than I was expecting to see. UC's defense definitely has some work to do, but the offense needs about as much repair. There's no question that when the fullback went down, it changed our momentum. But still we fumbled on the first drive, passing game was awful, fumbling on 4th and less than a yard, chop block at an inopportune time, fumbling pitches, etc. It's time for the seniors to step up and play like seniors.

Thats about the best overview I think anyone could give on this game.