Fairview (3-2) at Hickman Co. (4-1)

JUNO

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our town is remembering one of Fairview Football's biggest fans ever today, as they lay him to rest. Double G, Grady Givens passed away after a tragic tractor accident in Kentucky. Just a great person who will be missed walking up and down the fence, watching his beloved Jackets on Friday nights. May God Bless his family.

Edited by Jacketman89

May I ask, how do you KNOW? I guess last year Page blew both feet against us. Seeing they were ahead the whole game until the last minutes of the game. I guess Page was over confident in that game and slacked off thinking they had the game in the bag! I can see it now... If we do win it will be because Fairview was slacking and not that a better team just beat them. Fairview is a very talented team, but I'm hoping coming Friday night we'll be more talented....and then Page in a couple of weeks we'll be coming after you!

We must have been playing as a "unit" when we beat lewis.

No..not really, You guys werent playing as cohesively as you need to be. You just took out three of our All-District starters in the first half. Pretty sure it was like 7-0/14-0 going into half. not exactly insurmountable odds if you ask me, but believe it or not the guys you took out make a difference.

May I ask, how do you KNOW? I guess last year Page blew both feet against us. Seeing they were ahead the whole game until the last minutes of the game. I guess Page was over confident in that game and slacked off thinking they had the game in the bag! I can see it now... If we do win it will be because Fairview was slacking and not that a better team just beat them. Fairview is a very talented team, but I'm hoping coming Friday night we'll be more talented....and then Page in a couple of weeks we'll be coming after you!

I did make a mistake I meant to say fairview will score 28 points sorry about that and possibly I have seen hit Hickmen play.fairview football is a more complete team this year than last they're line on both s ides of the ball has improved greatly only reason page won we had more playmakers then they did .There playmakers played on both sides of the ball by the fourth quarter they were very tired and could not keep up with our speed .if he hickmen County. can contain there playmakers will be a close game if they cannot it will be a long game good luck to both teams tonight make it a injury free game

Got ya. Yeah that's just what I wondering, i have not seen fairview play this season, just what I've heard and stats. I was just wondering if you had seen both teams play and knew fairview was just a much better team. I didn't mean your comment was wrong or anything. I believe we can contain them, we're a better ball club this year than last year. Your right though.... If we can't contain their playmakers, it will be one looooooooong night for the dawgs.

Got ya. Yeah that's just what I wondering, i have not seen fairview play this season, just what I've heard and stats. I was just wondering if you had seen both teams play and knew fairview was just a much better team. I didn't mean your comment was wrong or anything. I believe we can contain them, we're a better ball club this year than last year. Your right though.... If we can't contain their playmakers, it will be one looooooooong night for the dawgs.

yes I have seen both ball clubs if hickmen can pressure on the quarterback he gets happy feet cause him to make poor decisions I didn't think he'd look as sharp this year as he did last year but he missed 2 games prior two playing us so his rhythm could have been off and go after the punter he mishandled a few snaps overall there special teams really hurt them their favorite play 10 yard out routes right on the sideline then catch you napping seam passed down the middle it all starts with the pressure that you put on the quarterback will dictate a very successful night no pressure means a lot of points good luck to you