Richland at Loretto

RedTang

I was there, I just dont think Hawse40 was, people who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones. Anyways 5 for Richland, 3 for Loretto. A few parents for Richland as well. 4 for richland and 2 for loretto the first time, then each one later.

i was there with a close member of your family... Then watched film in my "glass house"roflol.gif

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your mostly correct with the exception of where the head official was standing. It was in the middle of the field with the other refs for about 20 minutes after the altercation. Then he came to the Loretto side and to the coach to tell him who was ejected from Loretto then he went to the other side and told Richlands coach who was ejected. You can easily check out the film to verify this.

But.... They don't record on film while a play is dead so actually you can't verify this

I won't be surprised if Richland wins by 21.

You are extremely biased my friend for your Collinwood team when you took a beating yourself Friday. And saying CA isn't a good team when they come out and almost beat Loretto which were questionable calls on BOTH sides. But besides that than loose to Richland coming off a bye week and than Richland getting smacked. Richland wasn't good they were just ready and we weren't. I hate to tell you but Collinwood isn't as good as you think "woodman" you better get ready cause your schedule is just now getting to the hard games. Mt.P Loretto CA Wayne County. Yout think I'm joking but those boys will do the same thing CA did last week and overlook Richland. All I know is they better strap up no more Eagleville or Forrest boy. Forrest did barley beat PC just so you know.

You are extremely biased my friend for your Collinwood team when you took a beating yourself Friday. And saying CA isn't a good team when they come out and almost beat Loretto which were questionable calls on BOTH sides. But besides that than loose to Richland coming off a bye week and than Richland getting smacked. Richland wasn't good they were just ready and we weren't. I hate to tell you but Collinwood isn't as good as you think "woodman" you better get ready cause your schedule is just now getting to the hard games. Mt.P Loretto CA Wayne County. Yout think I'm joking but those boys will do the same thing CA did last week and overlook Richland. All I know is they better strap up no more Eagleville or Forrest boy. Forrest did barley beat PC just so you know.

Watch who you call boy.

I was there, I just dont think Hawse40 was, people who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones. Anyways 5 for Richland, 3 for Loretto. A few parents for Richland as well. 4 for richland and 2 for loretto the first time, then each one later.

Do you know or can anyone tell me who the players are for Loretto that got ejected? Were they starters? What quarter were the first ejections made in?

Do you know or can anyone tell me who the players are for Loretto that got ejected? Were they starters? What quarter were the first ejections made in?

two were starters lb/rb the other was a backup rb/lb. Luckily we are very deep at those spots. First two were ejected early in the 2nd qtr if I remember correctly. The other was in the 3rd. All staters for Loretto were pulled halfway through the third qtr.