Have you seen my son on a scale lately!?

CupCake

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take a stab at this and gve my top two at each weight. Don't yell if I get your wrestler in the wrong weight.

Navarro- Bradley Central has two kids at 106 that could place very high here but I think Navarro will be the man.

Crawford- Nick has been wrestling all summer and has shown some improvement.

DeBien- Chris has shown he is the man to beat. Had a great offseason and is looking for his second title.

Boatman- Jon has been on the mat all summer and is determined to get a step higher on the podium.

Jacob Stevens- Kid is about as clutch as you can get. Took some tough losses during the year but came to wrestle when it counted.

Austin Stevison- You are guaranteed a show every time Austin steps on the mat. Had a great offseason and looking for title number

Austin Oliver- Three time medalist is looking for his fourth.

Byron Smith- I have heard he has gotten big over the summer. Had a great season last year, and could get a step higher this year.

Haden Hamilton- With all of the horses gone from this weight I think Haden will be a favorite.

Joseph Dodgen- PF's Dodgen had a great state tournament last year and his looking to get his second medal.

Caleb Langford-WV Langford has hunting for a state title for a while, and I think this could be his year.

Josh Deckleman- Kid is tough as nail, but I have no idea how big he has gotten this summer. He will medal at any weight he goes.

Jacob Freeman- Rumor is he has put on some weight and is registered for 145 at super 32.

Gage Richmond- Gage had a great off season and will be the favorite to win this weight.

Gabe Hamilton- Returning champ gets the nod

Keagan Matlock- Pinnng Machine

Turbo Smith- Tough kid and is looking to get back in the finals

Aaron Lopez- After a season off Aaron has packed on the weight and looking for his second title.

Blake Henry-Blake will be the man to beat

Blake Soloman-Kid is tough and with an open weigh he could make the finals.

Ethan West- Cleveland's new kid can flat out wrestle. I think he will have this weight locked down.

Jordan Davis- Very athletic and could sneak in there

Jordan Greene

Trevor Shropshire

Billy Raulston

Oleg Stukanov

This is a very week weight with Davis gone.

TJ Satterfield- TJ is fun to watch and is a bruiser. He will be back in the finals.

Scott Boykin- Heard he has packed on some weight for football.

HWT

Bruno Reagan- Big man has got talent, and he can throw anyone

Taylor Podany- Beech's big boy will be a handful this year.

OW-DeBien

Best Match- 120

Dark Horse's

Dedrick Mayes

Élan McCasland

Thanks Coach,,,any thoughts on D2? I will have to watch all these guys from here/on here till Jan,,,so all kidding aside,,, I really am ready to see how everyone is going to (possibly) match-up. How are things looking in your neck of the woods? Will the EBE have anything for Baylor?

BCB,,,a real man would help a brother out with some knowledge. At least Joe W isn't scared!

CC,,,sends...

Where's Tucker Russo going? Anybody heard of this kid? Is he any count?

What about Popp and Sutherland? These are some folks that can black some eyes,,,,and snap some spines.......

Thanks Cody for the UTC website,,,hows things looking at the 'M' Empire? Who should I keep my eye on?

CC,,,sends...

Where's Tucker Russo going? Anybody heard of this kid? Is he any count?

What about Popp and Sutherland? These are some folks that can black some eyes,,,,and snap some spines.......

Thanks Cody for the UTC website,,,hows things looking at the 'M' Empire? Who should I keep my eye on?

CC,,,sends...

Tucker is a little stud. I think he will have a great year. I ran into cupcake Jr at the Baylor/McCallie game and I think he said Tucker would wrestle the weight right after Stevens so Im guessing 126-132?? Cupcake Jr looked good, I think this is going to be his year!

As far as our line up there is no telling. We are kind of like Soddy in that we have a lot of good kids around the same weights. A lot will depend on if Tate is eligible or not. Blake is currently healthy or at least by his standards. He has some lingering pain from past surgeries but this is the first time in three years he hasnt been in a cast this time of year and is able to go through pre-season work outs. Between Tate, Brandon, Blake and Bryson they should fall in the 132-152 range but could flip flop who goes where pretty easily if needed.

Mccallie will have Addison Cornell , James Westbrooks, Elsea, Griffin Davis, Connell, Hoodenpyle and Cook off the top of my head. They should be a pretty tough team.

Tucker Russo has turned into a fine young man, and a terror on the mat. I have watched him closely since he was a little tyke, and gets better and bigger every year. The kid loves to scrap. He will be a young wrestler this year, but will win a lot of matches that he won't be favored in. As stated earlier, he'll go somewhere 126-132, wherever they need him. I look forward to watching him wrestle this year, and I'm really glad he's a lot bigger than my son.

Tucker is a little stud. I think he will have a great year. I ran into cupcake Jr at the Baylor/McCallie game and I think he said Tucker would wrestle the weight right after Stevens so Im guessing 126-132?? Cupcake Jr looked good, I think this is going to be his year!

As far as our line up there is no telling. We are kind of like Soddy in that we have a lot of good kids around the same weights. A lot will depend on if Tate is eligible or not. Blake is currently healthy or at least by his standards. He has some lingering pain from past surgeries but this is the first time in three years he hasnt been in a cast this time of year and is able to go through pre-season work outs. Between Tate, Brandon, Blake and Bryson they should fall in the 132-152 range but could flip flop who goes where pretty easily if needed.

Mccallie will have Addison Cornell , James Westbrooks, Elsea, Griffin Davis, Connell, Hoodenpyle and Cook off the top of my head. They should be a pretty tough team.

Thanks for the update, Mike

I love me some Tucker! And I know if Blake is healthy,,,, there will be lots of kids using their blood time-outs this year,,,haha. It's tough in a good way when a program has so many good kids around 1 or 2 weights,,,and always interesting to see how it sorts itself out. Let me know how things sort out with Tate and the rest of the gang.

CC,,,sends...