Red Bank class of 2013 football

mfceo

Red Bank has been a great football force in Chattanooga for a long time. I think they will be again, a lot sooner then folks think. If anyone thinks that Coach Wayne or Gatewood will over look the Lions your nuts. Must i remind you at this time last year EH was 2 and 3, and then lost to East Ridge and stood at 2-4. Then went a run and won the district. I think Red Bank can go a run also. As for this Sr class at Red Bank I think they are a great bunch 2 of them played with summer baseball with us this summer along with 3 others from Red Bank they are winners and a great kids with great parents. EK will get this program going fast. As for Chey she was moved to EH, we are glad to have her, but she thinks a lot of the kids at Red Bank. keep your head up Lions great things are just around the conner.

Good post Cane.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much of their talent traditionally is from Red Bank, and how much has been from Signal Mt and from inside the Chattanooga city limits. Population and zone shifts, new schools can be a positive or a negative and so far it looks like a negative for RB. Didn't they get half a dozen at once from Tyner a couple of years ago?

How much of their talent traditionally is from Red Bank, and how much has been from Signal Mt and from inside the Chattanooga city limits. Population and zone shifts, new schools can be a positive or a negative and so far it looks like a negative for RB. Didn't they get half a dozen at once from Tyner a couple of years ago?

Yes they did and won the District in 2009 with 5 former Tyner players (as starters) on Defense!

As a Grandfather to two of the 2013 class members, I take strong exception to some of these comments. To the ones posting, how old are you, what have you done in life, where do you plan on going? From your comments it's apparent that most of you can't spell, can't relate in written English verbiage, and don't have a clue. My boys are decicated FB players who feel worse than anyone with this young season. They have high grade averages and above all a dedication to principal and moral values.

As a Ggrandfather to two of the 2013 class members, I take strong exception to some of these comments. To the ones posting, how old are you, what have you done in life, where do you plan on going? Run-on sentence From your comments it's apparent that most of you can't spell, can't relate communicate in written English verbiage inappropriate usage, and don't have a clue. My boys are decdicated FB players who feel worse than anyone with about this young season. They have high grade averages and above all a dedication to principal principle and moral values.

You musta went to Red Bank.roflolk.gif

Is that a Bama hat?

just kidding. welcome aboard, tater. don't take anything on here seriously. icon_e_wink.gif

Edited by MountainTroll

As a Grandfather to two of the 2013 class members, I take strong exception to some of these comments. To the ones posting, how old are you, what have you done in life, where do you plan on going? From your comments it's apparent that most of you can't spell, can't relate in written English verbiage, and don't have a clue. My boys are decicated FB players who feel worse than anyone with this young season. They have high grade averages and above all a dedication to principal and moral values.

Sir, welcome to the message board. If you take exception to a ''post' or "thread", please be specific. Congrats to your grandsons. They are truly student-athletes!

I would totally agree that the class of 2013 are special kids! This football team has great senior leadership this year, with several of the Seniors being in the top 20% of the class, but these boys feel like they do not matter. Let them be leaders, listen to what they have to say, and put some trust in them! A comment like "you are not gonna be here next year" does nothing to help fix any problems on and off the field. You cannot blame it all on the kids. Sure there have been missed blocks, interceptions thrown, bad snaps, some fumbles and holes in the defense, but let's face it, there have been some crazy coaching decisions made in the last few games............Walker Valley was given the ball on there side of the field twice in that game that resulted in them scoring, just because the coaches chose not to punt. Punting the ball only 20 yards would have been better than just turning it over. In the Hixson game if you are up by almost 3 TD's with 7 mins.+ left to go, why do you not run the ball and run as much time off the clock as possible? So yes, the players need to take the blame but the coaches need to own up to their part as well. Keep your head up Lions and to the Class of 2013 you are special young men who put the team first! YOu guys are Red Bank Football and you understand TRADITION!

Edited by TAMOMT

I would totally agree that the class of 2013 are special kids! This football team has great senior leadership this year, with several of the Seniors being in the top 20% of the class, but these boys feel like they do not matter. Let them be leaders, listen to what they have to say, and put some trust in them! A comment like "you are not gonna be here next year" does nothing to help fix any problems on and off the field. You cannot blame it all on the kids. Sure there have been missed blocks, interceptions thrown, bad snaps, some fumbles and holes in the defense, but let's face it, there have been some crazy coaching decisions made in the last few games............Walker Valley was given the ball on there side of the field twice in that game that resulted in them scoring, just because the coaches chose not to punt. Punting the ball only 20 yards would have been better than just turning it over. In the Hixson game if you are up by almost 3 TD's with 7 mins.+ left to go, why do you not run the ball and run as much time off the clock as possible? So yes, the players need to take the blame but the coaches need to own up to their part as well. Keep your head up Lions and to the Class of 2013 you are special young men who put the team first! YOu guys are Red Bank Football and you understand TRADITION!

Right on !!!!

These 2013 lions lost on Homecoming to Hixson..these 2013 Lions lost at home to Soddy.This 2013 class will have a losing football season...ohh the memories they will have 10 or 20 yrs from now of this year .

So funny to see how this "2013 class" that we all have heard for years would be so special, just lost there homecoming game to drop to 1-3 on the season...maybe its the stop light cameras fault, maybe its the Coach's fault..maybe you just live in a crappy dead little town that USED TO BE GOOD IN FOOTBALL... and with Tyner, East Hamilton and more probable losses on the schedule.Well just trying to keep it real for Blue Nation's ( BLUE also means SAD) class of 2013...icon_e_smile.gif TURN OUT THE LIGHTS ....THE PARTY IS OVER...Cmon why else did you think Ahh Chuey and Tiiiimmy left

No response in a while........Proof that it is a silly kid who obviously is upset about not being on the team with this awesome group of :"2013 Seniors"...........or if he is on the team he must just warm the bench up. All this big talk and nothing to back it up.

SM has not traditionally been a huge impact at RB, they have been some but not that many. SM has always and still is a feeder to Baylor and McCallie. I can remember some good days of great RB football in the late 80's and 90's with some great boys from the RB area. Like all programs, some are moved into the school. If you build a winner they will come. The Lions will be back. What is wrong with Chatt area HS football is too many schools, waters the talent pool down. GO EAGLES!

• 4 weeks later...