BRAC Pick 'Em Week 4

CDHSKNIGHTS34

Sorry for not being here last week...Been really busy here lately and it looks like it's not going to let up..So if you don't mind if I stop keeping records unless someone else wants to do it and post them.. I just don't have the time to sit and update them.. But i'll continue posting match-ups and you can put your scores or your picks of who you think will win and explain why they will win if you want...

Off week GAP&Claiborne

Chuckey Doak @ Cosby=

Grainger @ Pigeon Forge=

West Greene @ North Greene=

Greeneville @ Alcoa =

South Greene @ Crockett=

Chuckey Doak @ Cosby= Chuckey Doak got a huge victory over the Grainger Grizzles in a THRILLER.. They look to be in the driver seat for 2nd place in the BRAC but The Panthers of GAP might have something to say about that.. But CD will roll in this one..Just to big and fast for Cosby... CD 42 CHS 14

Grainger @ Pigeon Forge= Grainger will bounce back and get some revenge on the tigers.. Tigers lost their main studs from last year and Grainger seems to be much improved so I think they will get this one in a close game... GHS 28 PF 21

West Greene @ North Greene= North Greene is rolling right now looks like they will be making the play offs this season..West Greene is young and are not as good as everyone thought they was at the beginning of the season.. I think the Huskies get this won in a OT classic..NG 14 WG 13

Greeneville @ Alcoa= Greeneville just came off a thumping of the Rebs last week.. Good tune up for this monster match up..Alcoa I seen them play on TV against Maryville and they looked BIG and Fast and way better than they was last season...I think Alcoa will get some revenge and win this one pretty easy. But I could be wrong.. Greeneville 21 Alcoa 42

South Greene @ Davy Crockett= Not much to say about this one.. South Greene and Crockett have both had tough years and this win give either team a lot of confidence... I think Crockett will win this one just cause they are a bigger school and South Greene is just that down.. SG 21 Crockett 35

Sorry for not being here last week...Been really busy here lately and it looks like it's not going to let up..So if you don't mind if I stop keeping records unless someone else wants to do it and post them.. I just don't have the time to sit and update them.. But i'll continue posting match-ups and you can put your scores or your picks of who you think will win and explain why they will win if you want...

Off week GAP&Claiborne

Chuckey Doak @ Cosby=

Grainger @ Pigeon Forge=

West Greene @ North Greene=

Greeneville @ Alcoa =

South Greene @ Crockett=

Chuckey Doak @ Cosby= Chuckey Doak got a huge victory over the Grainger Grizzles in a THRILLER.. They look to be in the driver seat for 2nd place in the BRAC but The Panthers of GAP might have something to say about that.. But CD will roll in this one..Just to big and fast for Cosby... CD 42 CHS 14

Grainger @ Pigeon Forge= Grainger will bounce back and get some revenge on the tigers.. Tigers lost their main studs from last year and Grainger seems to be much improved so I think they will get this one in a close game... GHS 28 PF 21

West Greene @ North Greene= North Greene is rolling right now looks like they will be making the play offs this season..West Greene is young and are not as good as everyone thought they was at the beginning of the season.. I think the Huskies get this won in a OT classic..NG 14 WG 13

Greeneville @ Alcoa= Greeneville just came off a thumping of the Rebs last week.. Good tune up for this monster match up..Alcoa I seen them play on TV against Maryville and they looked BIG and Fast and way better than they was last season...I think Alcoa will get some revenge and win this one pretty easy. But I could be wrong.. Greeneville 21 Alcoa 42

South Greene @ Davy Crockett= Not much to say about this one.. South Greene and Crockett have both had tough years and this win give either team a lot of confidence... I think Crockett will win this one just cause they are a bigger school and South Greene is just that down.. SG 21 Crockett 35

BVDevils picks.......go ahead and take these to vegas and get you a new house...lol

Chuckey Doak @ Cosby= black knights

Grainger @ Pigeon Forge= grainger

West Greene @ North Greene= north greene

Greeneville @ Alcoa = greeneville

South Greene @ Crockett crockett