Crockett Co v.s Milan

Ratherberacin

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They were 18 over South Gibson too.

I was thinking the same thing! So that means nothing to me just like the dawgs getting to play on there field! It didn't stop sg from winning and if my cavs come to play those measly things shouldnt matter in this game!! I don't think my cavs offense will be held to anything less that 14 points! My main concern is our D which was a big factor in our loss to the chargers....the defense is going to HAVE TO step up make big stops on 4th down like they failed to do against Covington ! Can't wait for this game Friday night! Roll on CROCKETT... No more loses!lets give Milan another L !! Should be an intresring game that could go either way very quickly !!!Go Crockett !!!!

Edited by Ratherberacin

What? Crockett went 3-7 last year, but one of their wins was against South Gibson in Medina. 3-7? Crockett isn't sgc, in their one varsity matchup they are 1-0 against them.

SGC had one bad game against crocket in there FIRST VARSITY SEASON that is to be expected. It was a fluke. We've still yet to see SGC at there best also. They also have more wins since the program started last year. You said it yourself cc was 3-7 last year. I repeat, crocket is no sgc.

Edited by gohornets

I really don't know why Gohornets thinks that Crockett beating them was a fluke. They were 3-7 last year. However, that is not normal.

CC record

2000: 10-2

2001: 12-3 State Runner-up

2002: 13-1 Region Champs, Semi-finals

2003: 12-1 Region Champs, quarterfinals

2004: 9-3

2005: quarterfinals

2006: 11-1 Region Champs

2007: 4-6

2008: can't find record. Did make playoffs

2009: 11-2 Quarterfinals

2010: 7-5 Hired coach then fired coach at last moment.

2011: 3-7

It's not Milan but not too shabby. We have an extremely young team loaded with sophomores. I have nothing but respect for SGC. They have put a great team together in only their second year of varsity competition. But don't get ahead of yourself. Anyway this is about Milan and Crockett. We'll see SGC on October 19th.

Edited by cavalierfan

I really don't know why Gohornets thinks that Crockett beating them was a fluke. They were 3-7 last year. However, that is not normal.

CC record

It's not Milan but not too shabby. We have an extremely young team loaded with sophomores. I have nothing but respect for SGC. They have put a great team together in only their second year of varsity competition. But don't get ahead of yourself. Anyway this is about Milan and Crockett. We'll see SGC on October 19th.

I respect crocket too. I wasn't at all questioning there tradition I was just saying I think that sgc had the better team last year and that being inexperienced and cc being 2-7 (I think) at the time caused sgc to over look them. I went on to say that I think they have a better team this year. 20 seniors on this sgc team and theyll probably have a down year next year and with the young guys at cc they may be better. I was simply saying I think sgc had the better team last year and this year. I meant no disrespect to cc.

CC record

Well said cavalier fan ! We are very young and over the next few years I think we will be a force and top team in the west ! Can't wait to meet up with SGC should be a good game ! But like Cavan said this is about our game with Milan!

SGC had one bad game against crocket in there FIRST VARSITY SEASON that is to be expected. It was a fluke. We've still yet to see SGC at there best also. They also have more wins since the program started last year. You said it yourself cc was 3-7 last year. I repeat, crocket is no sgc.

I guess I'm missing a lot here.... But we beat you all last year...bad game for SGC or not! This year both teams are basically the same correct? Crocketts a lot better... And from what I see so is SGC sooooo why would this game with SGC this year not be a battle or be considered a upset if we beat them??

I guess I'm missing a lot here.... But we beat you all last year...bad game for SGC or not! This year both teams are basically the same correct? Crocketts a lot better... And from what I see so is SGC sooooo why would this game with SGC this year not be a battle or be considered a upset if we beat them??

I'm not trying to rip cc. I think this year's game WILL be a battle. I do think sgc had a better team last year and after seeing both teams already this year I think they are now too but thats just my opinion and I only saw cc one time. But all of that is beside the point. This is crockett and Milan. Also, sgc treats the Milan game like the super bowl. That's all the entire town talks about for the whole week.

Lastly, to be honest, I don't think Milan was at there best last week either.