Chatt. Central @ Soddy Daisy

SoddyDaisyLegend

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worst job of coaching yet by the Soddy staff. Central ran the same 2 plays all night and no adjustment was ever made. Once again poor tackling, penalties, dropped passes, and crappy special teams killed the Trojans and no matter what anyone says this is all a direct reflection of coaching. If Soddy receievers catch the ball #14 probably would have thrown for 300 yards an 3 or 4 TDs and the game never goes to OT. If special teams can make a freaking kick the game never goes to OT. If we dont jump offsides twice in the last 2 minutes on defense the game never goes to OT. Oh well all I can say is that if Orr cares about these kids maybe he will tell them this is his last year for motivation. Farewell tour goes to Ooltewah next week that could be ugly.

well same can be said for central...thrown interception in the endzone, blocked fieldgoal...dropped pass in the endzone all ended up in 0 points.....i will agree with you on one thing though, if your WR catch some balls it would have been different... but central had something going tonight. they looked different than the have all year. #9 ran with authority...

I can't say Soddy was poorly coached. Both teams played hard and had about the same number of mistakes. Central just finally played up to their potential both players wise and coach wise.

I know you dont get to watch Soddy every week but the dropped balls, missed tackles, and poor special teams are what we have seen for the last 2 years. Adjustments are never made defensively and we cant block. And our QB plays defense the entire game even though everyone knows if he gets hurt we have 0 chance of winning. If all this is not coaching then what is a coach responsible for.