East Hickman host Summit

easteaglebaseball

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If East wants to be a playoff team this is a game they have to win. It's nice to see King is having some success this season and that the "haters" have seemed to disappear off into the distance.

No we have not faded away, just took your advice and let the coach Coach.... but guess what?????? You should already know. This was embarrasing, It is not acceptable, Summit looked like a Middle school team, East was just horrible. and I do not blame one ounce of it on the kids,( besides the "cockiness" thinking they were gonna just destroy Summit,) East has some great talent, but the failure is withen the Coach. Im sure after 4 years this team is still going backwards, not progressing at all,I hate to say they will not win another Game this year. Congrats to Summit, I am glad they came in front of a packed house and exposed this imposter. The next packed stage will be East and Hickman, we will see what the " new " Coach in Centerville has in store for us. As far as suppoort, this guy has had more than enough support in the last 4 years to at least show he is doing something.

No we have not faded away, just took your advice and let the coach Coach.... but guess what?????? You should already know. This was embarrasing, It is not acceptable, Summit looked like a Middle school team, East was just horrible. and I do not blame one ounce of it on the kids,( besides the "cockiness" thinking they were gonna just destroy Summit,) East has some great talent, but the failure is withen the Coach. Im sure after 4 years this team is still going backwards, not progressing at all,I hate to say they will not win another Game this year. Congrats to Summit, I am glad they came in front of a packed house and exposed this imposter. The next packed stage will be East and Hickman, we will see what the " new " Coach in Centerville has in store for us. As far as suppoort, this guy has had more than enough support in the last 4 years to at least show he is doing something.

That's a little rough but I'll chalk it up to frustration and anger. I will say I could almost feel the shock up in the visitors stands. And in the post game handshake line the phrase I was told was that your players had "looks of devastation in their eyes." I hope for East's sake that this isn't a back breaker for the current players.

Rough? I feel the same thing, I understand your team is young, are you offended that statement was made? You cannot honestly say your team is bigger than anybody you played. Very small , the bad thing is you guys came in and spanked our tails! Not taking anything away from summit, no bad refs, no crazy happenings, no hate rivalry, you guys won ! Be happy, don't be offended for someone making a statement of the obvious , I'm not gonna bash the coach , those who watch the game know what happened. Hopefully next year will be a new day for the East Hickman Eagles, as far as devistation, ? They have. Marshall, Hickman , Lewis, and Page left. Lol what's to be happy about? I hope we can creep up and catch one sleeping , ya never know....

gu

Rough? I feel the same thing, I understand your team is young, are you offended that statement was made? You cannot honestly say your team is bigger than anybody you played. Very small , the bad thing is you guys came in and spanked our tails! Not taking anything away from summit, no bad refs, no crazy happenings, no hate rivalry, you guys won ! Be happy, don't be offended for someone making a statement of the obvious , I'm not gonna bash the coach , those who watch the game know what happened. Hopefully next year will be a new day for the East Hickman Eagles, as far as devistation, ? They have. Marshall, Hickman , Lewis, and Page left. Lol what's to be happy about? I hope we can creep up and catch one sleeping , ya never know....

Not offended. Y'all just seem to have some bigger than average boys. Especially #72. Page and Lewis didn't seem as big as East and Loretto. But they were bigger than us come to think of it. With the offense we run though big isn't always better. The line needs to be mobile and all five starters can run. The interior lineman are stronger than their size would indicate as well. The two tackles are sophomores and they are both very athletic but you are right, they are not particularly big. Good luck the rest of the season and I hope your boys put this one behind them.

East can win 3 out of those 4 games remaining. Not saying they will, but can.