who is the best player in tennessee right now?

iknowmorethanyou

I haven t seen hurd but corn elder is the best I've seen. and he is not 600 behind he had another 200 or so against raleigh egypt also.

if hurd is bettet I can't wait to see him play at the next level.

I havent seen Hurd either But Elder is the most elusive and best open field runner I have ever seen. His yards are against the best players in the state. The level of competition isnt even comparable. I dont think hes even played much past the 2nd quarter in many games. How many rushes do each player have? I would like to see this Hurd kid if hes that good. Sounds very impressive.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I havent seen Hurd either But Elder is the most elusive and best open field runner I have ever seen. His yards are against the best players in the state. The level of competition isnt even comparable. I dont think hes even played much past the 2nd quarter in many games. How many rushes do each player have? I would like to see this Hurd kid if hes that good. Sounds very impressive.

Yes, and his o-line is the best money can buy. I'm partial, but I wouldn't trade Hurd for 2 Elders. (i've seen them both live)

I don't agree. I believe the level of competition is quite comparable. D2-AA have their powerhouses state-wide, but many of their programs would readily fall to the top 5A & 6A schools. Ensworth can be Ensworth due to their unlimited resources, so Tandem, I believe we have the best O-Line that money can't buy. Also, if they're that good, why do they pad their schedules with super easy competition? I have to hand it to BA & MBA for at least trying to make a run at Trinity!

As for Hurd & Elder, I have seen them both play several times. Elder is exactly as described - elusive, quick, shifty, fast - yet he lacks to power and size to be a complete back.

Seen them both live. Both unreal. Not sure about the level of competition argument but I am sure either would dominate any class of football in the country. Can't believe Elder is still in high school. Can't believe Hurd is a Junior. And except for Chosen O. Tharpe from Henry County, they have the coolest names in football.

(Someone should start a coolest names in football thread).