RBS @ Gordonsville

swanson71

RBS (3-2) after a big 41-0 win over Tri-Cities Christian travels to Gordonsville (4-1) after a 39-7 a win over Jackson Co. Gordonsville should have the clock rolling non stop in the 2nd half, but i'm hoping to see RBS be able establish some sort of offense against Gordonsville. Also, i'm hoping to see them be able to play smart football and limit the turnovers and not make it completely easy for Gordonsville.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The one thing that has really been noticeable about RBS the past couple of seasons is they really look prepared and have a very positive attitude. Coach Shoulders is really the right man for the job there. Hopefully he will stay away from the black hole for coaches on the other side of the county. I do believe Gordonsville will take care of busniness in this one. They are playing well right now. One game at a time.

I look forward to seeing the Bulldogs Friday.

I anxious to see their improvement.

I would've loved to seen how RBS would've done in 96 when they had Beau Leslie and (Wesley or William?) Dennis with Shoulders as coach, granted I don't think Shoulders was even in high school at that time.

But, those two players would've started for any team in the region.

I look forward to seeing the Bulldogs Friday.

I anxious to see their improvement.

I would've loved to seen how RBS would've done in 96 when they had Beau Leslie and (Wesley or William?) Dennis with Shoulders as coach, granted I don't think Shoulders was even in high school at that time.

But, those two players would've started for any team in the region.

I remember Beau. Very good athlete.