Lookout Valley vs Marion

98nationalchmps

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Purplepastry

Do you have to be a total blank all the time. I wished you luck and everything and you have to change stuff.

Yall don't like it when I come over there and give you the business, well it all started becuase of yall hijacking MC's threads and being disrespectful. When your in here use the proper name or I will come back to your thread. And yall started the changing quote stuff too.

Some of it is the type of offense they run and they run a lot of plays. They are not a big play team.

Agreed. Just believe any player handling the ball should make a personal commitment to maintain possession. I watch how some of these players run in traffic with the ball not secured. Chances for a fumble are magnified when this happens. Trent Richardson completed his SEC career and fumbled like never. Its a concept apparently not stressed enough in High School. Marion especially is a team that could benefit from players making a commitment to end all plays without fumbling. Think Hixson for example.

Second page and the last post was seven hours ago. Purple Grad might as well go ahead and rename this thread the "Marion vs Look Out Valley But Nobody Gives A Rats Butt" topic. He can do that; I've seen him in action. This is the last time I drag this thread back to the front page.

I don't know a lot about Look Out Valley except they had low numbers and one lightning fast back at the Jamboree. Our safety's better be ready. Don't count on chasing this guy down from behind. Either move over and meet him head on or save your breath.

I have a question for the LV people, why are the numbers so low over there? I know yall usually have a smaller team but it seems as if it is much smaller than usual.

Are you kidding, Old Pirate says that is an easy question to answer! SM gets most of their kids from the city first & most get bus transportation up that mountain & a vacant lot with a mail box or a outhouse called an apartment for the non-home grown SM fellers! LOPAO......... Edited by OLD PIRATE