Cosby at Cloudland

Jrone71

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you boys fed that ole hoser good. Maybe I'll get to meet him tomorrow. Then again, maybe he doesn't want me to know what he looks like in case he has to ban me, lol

We ate pretty good ,but I don't know what happened to Butchie, hope nothing happened on his journey.

sounds like I missed out too. Maybe the hoser is planning a sneak attack, lol

i have actually picked pine cones. we used to lay a lot of plastic under the trees then jump up and down on the limbs to shake the seeds out and let them fall on the plastic. then sift the seeds out from the needles that also fell. then we would pick the cones. hemlock wasnt so bad but those dang white pines the cones are way up and way out there.

You and that Pujo with your pine cone adventures...Gotta be a story there somewhere bout falling icon_lol.gif

Not gonna make any predictions, just wanted to say GO EAGLES!!!!! They were def ready to play last week against the Black Knights! I hope that offense can turn it on again tonight on the MTN. Hopin for a safe game for all of yuns. Love to see a big Eagles W on this one!!!!

If Cosby can put up 31 tonight,they'll probably leave a winner, I can't really see it though. I do think it will be 4 quarters of football.

Not gonna make any predictions, just wanted to say GO EAGLES!!!!! They were def ready to play last week against the Black Knights! I hope that offense can turn it on again tonight on the MTN. Hopin for a safe game for all of yuns. Love to see a big Eagles W on this one!!!!

HUGE game for you Doaksters tonight,I'll be pulling for you. Good luck

HUGE game for you Doaksters tonight,I'll be pulling for you. Good luck

Appreciate it! Wouldn't mind sittin pretty in the BRAC! Everybody likes to throw around the comparisons of who beat who, but there's way too many factors that play in to that! Best I can tell we should take it, but we'll have to play 4 quarters and make the tackles when we're right there at em before it will happen. They are supposed to have a handy lil QB, but I'm well aware of our DC's fondness of bringin tha house, i believe we have the size and speed to keep him presured all night. He should be tired by the second quarter! BUT... You never know! GO BLACK KNIGHTS