THS vs. Boone

THSFather

That's true Viking class showing up in the last 2 posts. Sure, the difference was the pass where a post route was a sure touchdown.... But the safety was 5 yds ahead of the receiver and picked it off.... And, although THS had negative rushing yards til subs came in, they are just as good a team. Blazers just got lucky tonight.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have lots of weapons to beat Virginia High and Crockett but lets be honest was there any time tonight where u felt like TN high's superior athletes had the advantage over Boone. I didnt see Boone struggling to keep up with all that speed. What i saw was TN high watching Boone athletes go by them all night. I think Boones talent and overall team speed is under rated. Of course the game was won upfront. When u can't run the ball on a 5 man box u have issues. Good win for Boone and TN high looked out matched from the beginning. I was a bit disappointed, but looked like Vikes thought they had it won and were surprised by Boone. I dont know who is telling them they r good but they dont have a lot right now. They will continue to improve and we may see round 2 in the playoffs. Good luck Vikes. Keep it going Boone.

That's true Viking class showing up in the last 2 posts. Sure, the difference was the pass where a post route was a sure touchdown.... But the safety was 5 yds ahead of the receiver and picked it off.... And, although THS had negative rushing yards til subs came in, they are just as good a team. Blazers just got lucky tonight.

Lucky?? Whats lucky about dominating the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball, getting a pash rush with 3 or 4 guys and letting your DBs be able to break on balls. I call that being better prepared and wanting it more. Those boys deserve all of the credit and there was no luck involved.

Go ahead and say it.... we stunk it up tonight! Honestly though Boone is not 30 points better than THS with the exception of on this night. Just a heads up South will give you much more of a challenge than you faced tonight. Boone is a hard nose football team when they get on their horse.... but really nothing special. Just in your face football that's fun to watch. If THS could have half of the heart that Boone plays with we could give The Hill a run for their money this year and at least keep the continuous clock from starting through 3 straight quarters against DB. But from a spectators point of view, Boone DID beat the breaks off the Vikings tonighT sleep.png .... That's real talk! mad.gif

HAHA just keep telling yourself this if it makes you feel better.

Good game played by the Blazers. Tennessee will hopefully regroup and finish 6-4 on the season. Although I don't think Volunteer is a sure thing...have to come ready to play. #24 had a career night against South, so it's unrealistic to expect a player to duplicate that type of performance. He's a junior and will have more opportunities.

Good game played by the Blazers. Tennessee will hopefully regroup and finish 6-4 on the season. Although I don't think Volunteer is a sure thing...have to come ready to play. #24 had a career night against South, so it's unrealistic to expect a player to duplicate that type of performance. He's a junior and will have more opportunities.

He was great that night. The match up afforded him a great advantage and South did not have personnel to compensate.