Hendersonville @ Beech

werazzlin

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again, beech will score as many as they want in the first half--depending on how many carries (td's) Crabtree wants to give to Hurd.

Go ahead Hville faithful, talk about stacking the box and keying on Hurd, and watch him run through every tackler in his path.

Go ahead and talk about the big win over a down Riverdale team, and watch Jalen score 4 td's in the first two quarters and then sit the final two quarters.

Beech 48 Hville 1

Tandem?? I am saying Beech big. What do you say?

I think Beech will win, but I don't believe this game will be a blow out. Coach Hatfield always has his team ready to play and have been historically as tough to run on as anyone in the state. I don't expect anything different this time around. As usual, turnovers will be key and Beech's kicker left the game with a back injury Friday at WH. This game got a lot more interesting last Friday than it was three weeks ago. I haven't seen them play but it appears the Commandos have been getting better all year after solving the turnover problems they had earlier. Get there early.