Playoff Quads 1A

powerp

Guest Purplepastry

I see you like to change quotes....Thats cute! Would you like a cookie? Don't let TrainTracks do that please don't do it! TRASH coming from TRASH...bored.gif

What Braintracks meant to say: "One thing I hate is when others do unto me what I have done unto them. It is just not fair, my moma used to let me do what I wanted and then stop the diarreha heads from getting me back."

Edited by Purplepastry

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What Braintracks meant to say: "One thing I hate is when others do unto me what I have done unto them. It is just not fair, my moma used to let me do what I wanted and then stop the diarreha heads from getting me back."

Speaking of DIARHEA though glad you admit you wreak of it. Go stick your head back in toilet then flush yourself down with the rest of it. Lol crying???? You need a suppository...I've been on other side plenty. Thank your buddy for allowing half your bs u stink threads up with. Keep spewing though so you can get another thread closed, your time will come McMuffin

TrainTracks getting love from mods! Now that's funny....

Edited by TrainTracks99

Knowing that Boeck man contributes nothing to any Signal wins. makes it almost tolerable to pull for the Eagulls. This is a bunch of mess, where is Roy when you need his guidance?

Listening to these clowns explaining themselves doesn't make sense either :

Earl Nail Fail:

http://tssaa.org/d1f...l2012/index.cfm

Pegleg, I garuntee you I want pull for that Beck man. Let me ask you a question. Did you see Griders body guard about attack that Beck man at halftime last week? Grider put his name in my Murphy Fair book as a coach, but I have been told he is his body guard. He is that Bradford man. You think im joking but im not.

I vote for this: Greenback #1 seed in quad 1, SP #1 seed in quad 2, Gordonsville #1 seed in quad 3, Huntingdon/ Union City #1 seed in quad 4. Then you piece everything around those four teams. I just think it would be unfair to not have those 4/5 teams in at least the semifinals.

Powerp, what kind of mess is this? That Fronabarger man at West Carroll beat that Swenson man at Huntingdon and that Swenson man beat that Bowling man at Union City. So this makes that Fronabarger mans team the best team out their. All you do is post a bunch of mess. I was hoping Pegleg would properly dispose of your computer by now. You think im joking but im not.

Pegleg, I garuntee you I want pull for that Beck man. Let me ask you a question. Did you see Griders body guard about attack that Beck man at halftime last week? Grider put his name in my Murphy Fair book as a coach, but I have been told he is his body guard. He is that Bradford man. You think im joking but im not.

Yes Roy I saw all that, but I don't think Grider was afraid of any of them, Not that Beck man nor that Price man or even that Troll man. I saw Troll looking over that Price man's shoulder when it all started and he went and got behind the Eagle Mascot.

Powerp, what kind of mess is this? That Fronabarger man at West Carroll beat that Swenson man at Huntingdon and that Swenson man beat that Bowling man at Union City. So this makes that Fronabarger mans team the best team out their. All you do is post a bunch of mess. I was hoping Pegleg would properly dispose of your computer by now. You think im joking but im not.

I heard that that bodyguard has been invited to the Roy Dillard Show.....