District 10A

ldb2d

Have seen every team in 10A play this year already and saw every team play last year. 10A is way down this year compared to years past! Just as in football all of these teams will be competitive within the district but once 10A goes outside of district play they will be in trouble. I think the edge has to go WHH for this year. I believe they are the best team in the district this year but would be shocked if anyone goes unscathed in District play. Overall the district will be competitive just down once it comes to the other districts IMHO

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year we only had two teams that one over 20 games and one other team above 500 by one game. So to say this District is down from last year is not correct.

What is everyone's thought after a few District games.

East over Jo Bryns by 9

Heritage over Merroll Hyde BIG

CA over HC BIG

NC over McEwen BIG

Saw that the NC and East game went into overtime with both team making a combined 17 three pointers. Lot of shooting that game, must have been exciting. Looks pretty even though across the board except for Heritage has been pretty dominant. Ready to see the results for their game next week against East.

I've seen most NC games this year and I've noticed that they don't always play as a team, but when they do, I've seen glimpses of greatness. They have size in the post and some lights out shooters on the perimeter. Keep an eye on them as the year progresses. In the end my prediction is WHH and NCS fighting for the district crown.... That is if NC can play as a team. Some players to keep an eye on from NC #3, 35, 42, and 0.