Pick'em 10-2

MVM

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cak vs Farragut (Farr -3)....CAK (Hoping they don't even need the points, GO A-AA!)

Bearden vs N. Dame (Bearden -2).....NOTRE DAME (Hoping for a closer game this year, ugh)

Franklin vs Indy (Frank -3)....INDY ( I am hoping Franklin will take it easy on them)

GPS vs Baylor (even)....GPS EASILY

White House vs Ravenwood (Raven -3)....WHITE HOUSE (Too many points, WH will be okay)

Father Ryan vs Harpeth Hall (even).....FATHER RYAN (My alma mater..GO IRISH!!

Oct. 3

Collierville vs Houston (Houston -1)......HOUSTON (Anti-Canes pick)

Edited by CHAMPDDS

Not sure about the rest of 10-2 pics schedule, but it looks as if tyhe Irish will be hard pressed to get theirs in on that date; at least on our turf. We were shut down on "that one again" about the time the rain started hitting the roof.......wonder if I will be visiting Turkey Creek for a little Bricks Pizza and other on Tuesday night.

Anyone know if Ricks Place has put up the no smoking sign yet? Probably have to be Hooters for pre-game

I can never totally decifer what Booger is trying to say, but I can assume maybe he is referring to the game change for tomorrow...Notre Dame will now be travelling to Bearden, versus playing at home....Not sure exactly the reason, as the weather seems to be better tomorrow here in Chattanooga, and the field should dry out...but I ain't in charge...

I can never totally decifer what Booger is trying to say, but I can assume maybe he is referring to the game change for tomorrow...Notre Dame will now be travelling to Bearden, versus playing at home....Not sure exactly the reason, as the weather seems to be better tomorrow here in Chattanooga, and the field should dry out...but I ain't in charge...

I guess we all need a lesson in boogerese... It's always funny though whether the context or the rambling incoherence.

hard to do this riding on a motorcycle boys

Champ.............Liu Yifei Xianjianqixia(August 25, 1987 -), soccer star. English name Crystal Liuyifei, was born in Boogerville, China, a child of dance, from childhood to display art. Childhood in Boogertain University in Wuhan players for the professor's father and the mother of dancers at the national level soccer through Liu Xiaoli. 1997 10-year-old Liu Yifei from Boogerville City Slingitoff district Poyang Street primary school drop-out, to the United States to study. 14-year-old home movies Performance of taken by Beijing, 18-year-old graduate. Masterpieces of the current "Tianlongbabu" "Shendiaoxialv" "Xianjianqixia Biography" "Jinfenshijia" "May Love"

DCurtis............for you, the humor and twisting of tongues are at no charge

CC........ As long as you are buying; the Boogerese is free also. Because I am a caring person and do not want you sitting at Turkey Creek all alone wondering what happened to Hooters. Hooters is in the Bearden HS parking lot almost. Bricks Pizza is at Turkey Creek.......Don't get it on your finger!

That being said boys, hopefully the game can be played a Camp Jordan. Trying!

Edited by Booger

hopefully the Lady Irish will still be part of the pick-em 10-2.........

Sprinkler System is pumping water on the field now to help speed up the drying process. If the additional water that is being added to fields this morning can not dry the fields in time, hopefully ERFC saves our day. Sarcasm 101

Come on 'Stump", we are pulling for youthumb[1].gif

hard to do this riding on a motorcycle boys

Champ.............Liu Yifei Xianjianqixia(August 25, 1987 -), soccer star. English name Crystal Liuyifei, was born in Boogerville, China, a child of dance, from childhood to display art. Childhood in Boogertain University in Wuhan players for the professor's father and the mother of dancers at the national level soccer through Liu Xiaoli. 1997 10-year-old Liu Yifei from Boogerville City Slingitoff district Poyang Street primary school drop-out, to the United States to study. 14-year-old home movies Performance of taken by Beijing, 18-year-old graduate. Masterpieces of the current "Tianlongbabu" "Shendiaoxialv" "Xianjianqixia Biography" "Jinfenshijia" "May Love"

DCurtis............for you, the humor and twisting of tongues are at no charge

CC........ As long as you are buying; the Boogerese is free also. Because I am a caring person and do not want you sitting at Turkey Creek all alone wondering what happened to Hooters. Hooters is in the Bearden HS parking lot almost. Bricks Pizza is at Turkey Creek.......Don't get it on your finger!

That being said boys, hopefully the game can be played a Camp Jordan. Trying!

Sprinkler System is pumping water on the field now to help speed up the drying process. If the additional water that is being added to fields this morning can not dry the fields in time, hopefully ERFC saves our day. Sarcasm 101

I still stand my my inability to know what the heck Booger is saying...I need a translator....

I hope you have a wad of cash. Stump may be pulled in your direction if so.