Oneida @ Oliver Springs

crow

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember when my Tribe went through those rough times. I still backed them and will do so if they go back too. I think the posters at South Pitt are some of the most consistent fans on here (you think I'm joking but I'm not).huh.png Ain't a whole lot of discussion this week and last year we had 20 or thirty pages before the game began. It's like talking to yourself some years! (which is probably what I'm doing right now)blush.png Rick Flair where are you? Or Champ? Crow......?

thumb[1].gif Kazaloony Bin

All work and no play is like....well, its like all work an no play! rolleyes.gif

Another excellent test for Oneida. Tougher opponent than last week and on the road. Ramping up the competition. TTUBobcat is 100% correct about OS getting up for this game. The Bobcat's have not have a banner campaign this year BUT what a nice feather to stick in your cap....a win against Oneida.

This game will be a good indicator to see where on the warparth the Indians are. Perfect practice makes perfect. I've seen a few of Coach Lambert's practices. I'm sure he's stokin the fire as much as can!

All work and no play is like....well, its like all work an no play! rolleyes.gif

Another excellent test for Oneida. Tougher opponent than last week and on the road. Ramping up the competition. TTUBobcat is 100% correct about OS getting up for this game. The Bobcat's have not have a banner campaign this year BUT what a nice feather to stick in your cap....a win against Oneida.

This game will be a good indicator to see where on the warparth the Indians are. Perfect practice makes perfect. I've seen a few of Coach Lambert's practices. I'm sure he's stokin the fire as much as can!

He will have them ready. Very solid coach

Oakdale I am pretty sure 85% of the players are 9th & 10th graders. Plus there current 8th grade team is playing for the middle school championship things are looking up for Oakdale

I heard that about the HS, very cool. I hope Oakdale gets a chance to run off some wins. Be nice to see the middle school at Jacksboro here in a few weeks.

He will have them ready. Very solid coach

Great coach, great man. Every minute of practice is golden. Wish these boys had another year with TL, but it's better to praise the time we have! thumb[1].gif

I really hope the Indians come out ready to compete at the highest level they can play too. If the Indians play hard, smart football all 4 quarters and loose, oh well, back to the weight room. Just be consistant.

I feel like the boys turned a good corner the second half of the Cumberland Gap game....but I'm using words like "hope" & "feel"! We'll see tonight if the Indians are staying the course!

Edited by SmashMouth

Where ya Hosers been this week....!roflol.gif I feel like Butchie.....trolling around for "largemouth" bass! I'd love for some of my Brahs to chime in at various times during the week to see if I'm not fallin' off my rocker! Oops....too late. Lets get on down there and back them boys. Tribe by 24.

Smash.....all work and no play! Did you grow up on MY DADDIES FARM!!!!????? I think we had that slogan posted over our kitchen door on the way outside....we would just touch it on our way out for chores..... which were pretty much everything you can think of at different time! I hope the boys "do the work" tonight.

thumb[1].gif Kazoo

Kaz I've been checking in from time to time, just been busier than a 3 legged cat tryin' to bury turds on a frozen pond this week. Boys it pains me more than most know that I will not be able to attend tonights game. I made every effort even scheduled a vacation day at work so I could make it. Well with things being as they are here I was informed Wednesday morning that my vacation had been cancelled due to unforseen circumstances. I'm gonna be Jonesin' for info & updates so you technologically inclined fans please do whatcha can to help out as the game progresses.

I'm like most of you, this is a special bunch but there have been things happen that makes you not wanna proclaim "we have arrived". I feel like if they put 4 quarters together the way they have the last few weeks then it'll probably be wee on the fire & call the dawgs, if they let up it'll show. OZ may be struggling this year but those are the teams you have to put the hammer down early on. The longer any team hangs around. . .

Where ya Hosers been this week....!roflol.gif I feel like Butchie.....trolling around for "largemouth" bass! I'd love for some of my Brahs to chime in at various times during the week to see if I'm not fallin' off my rocker! Oops....too late. Lets get on down there and back them boys. Tribe by 24.

Smash.....all work and no play! Did you grow up on MY DADDIES FARM!!!!????? I think we had that slogan posted over our kitchen door on the way outside....we would just touch it on our way out for chores..... which were pretty much everything you can think of at different time! I hope the boys "do the work" tonight.

thumb[1].gif Kazoo

Brother, I spent way, way too much time out in the hay fields although, to be honest, I was driving an air conditioned tractor or front end loader stacking up the big bales. Yeah, it was 16 hour days...but it was 16 hours spitting sunflower seeds and listening to Buck Owens and Johnny Cash!

Early in the week is a tough time to get on coachT for me but I'll be at the game tonight. This is time of year to be dialing up the intensity. I hope Oneida comes out ready to go and puts the tomahawk down. It's gonna be fun!

Kaz I've been checking in from time to time, just been busier than a 3 legged cat tryin' to bury turds on a frozen pond this week. Boys it pains me more than most know that I will not be able to attend tonights game. I made every effort even scheduled a vacation day at work so I could make it. Well with things being as they are here I was informed Wednesday morning that my vacation had been cancelled due to unforseen circumstances. I'm gonna be Jonesin' for info & updates so you technologically inclined fans please do whatcha can to help out as the game progresses.

I'm like most of you, this is a special bunch but there have been things happen that makes you not wanna proclaim "we have arrived". I feel like if they put 4 quarters together the way they have the last few weeks then it'll probably be wee on the fire & call the dawgs, if they let up it'll show. OZ may be struggling this year but those are the teams you have to put the hammer down early on. The longer any team hangs around. . .

Hey Crow,

If you have facebook account, look up "OHS Indian Radio". It's Tim and John L doing a play by play for every game. Not sure who is actually typing the calls....cant be either of them boys cause I know they cant spell! rolleyes.gif

You'll hit your refresh button about a million times but it's almost as good as the radio.