Rockwood comes to Greenback

orngnblk

Earlier it was GB 42 RW 13 now it's a low score game? Now Grace overlooked RW and you know that to be fact where you at that game? I was and it was two teams that fought their guts out RW fumbled the game away with alot of help from a fine Ram team.

Kees 49 RW 0

Make a place for it another gold ball is coming to Greenback!

Now Now! Dont go and start talking about a gold ball just yet there is still alot of ball left to be played.I dont agree with the high score you are throwing out there.I think grace may have just over looked rockwood a bit and it got them in trouble late in the game.Ibelive gback will be fired up for this game and come out guns blazing,but rockwood will be ready for it.I think it will be a tighter ballgame than alot expect and im goin to say.........28-14 GBACK. Question to anyone who knows and orngnblk might know,Why did they decide to pull macey out and not let her kick the pat at grace.I do not agree with this call and i may be wrong but i think that her brother is back from injury to handle the kicking duties now.She was almost perfect on the season

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rockwood will Play smash mouth football Friday night! I'm sure Coach Webb has his team that would fight through anything for him, preparing. Honestly I think this will be another game like Upperman, offensive game. GB doesn't have the best D but neither does Rockwood. I'm ready to watch RW hit em in the mouth. Grace just out athleted GB. Rockwood will out hit em

I totally agree Cominder Gbacks defense absolutely sucks! I mean they are giving up almost 5 points a game, how in the world are they even ranked? they gave up a whole point more to gca than the mighty Tigers did!!! that is simply not acceptable, I'm callin for the DC's head he obviously has no clue as to how to stop anyone. BTW where is our old friend the lawyer? he has been missing since you got that heiny paddled at Sequoia. I hope you are right about rockwood thinking they can out hit the Cherokees and win that will be a fun night of football to watch.

THERE IS NO WAY THIS WILL BE A HIGH SCORING GAME!Rockwood might score once Greenback may score twice but in NO WAY will Rockwood score more that 14 at the most.What would give you any inclination that this would be a high scoring game?This is by no means the same Greenback team that let you all hang around last yr,they will put you away as quick as they can,and i expect them to,these kids are fired up for this game.Some one made the comment Greenback doesnt have the best D maybe not the Best but it is close!Grace totally over looked you guys before CAK i know that for a fact.Plus you all were at home.I truly hope you all think to come into Greenback and Smash it down our throat,you will get a rude awakening on that one wait and see.I am truly convinced this team can get it done.They went into a very hostile environment last week and took it to Grace,had 106 yrds of penalties and still had the opportunity to win the game.I now you all had about the same kind of game against Grace but i promise you Grace wanted that win against us much worse than the one over you all.To the comment they out athleted us you didnt watch the game,no one out athleted the other it was a brawl!If any team can bring the same intensity two weeks in a row this is the one.

orngnblk, I believe Greenback will put up a good game. But one question i have is can Greenback get up for two big games in a row? That is difficult sometimes. To Greenback i would think the hype for Grace was off the charts and sometimes after a game like that the team comes out flat for a while in the next game. Just hard to keep that same intensity and its almost draining to young players. I am going with Rockwood by a touchdown. I think they come in with a mission and create the upset and Greenback comes in flat and can't re-coop in-time to score the winnning TD. Just my opinion Edited by BABIEC

orngnblk, I believe Greenback will put up a good game. But one question i have is can Greenback get up for two big games in a row? That is difficult sometimes. To Greenback i would think the hype for Grace was off the charts and sometimes after a game like that the team comes out flat for a while in the next game. Just hard to keep that same intensity and its almost draining to young players. I am going with Rockwood by a touchdown. I think they come in with a mission and create the upset and Greenback comes in flat and can't re-coop in-time to score the winnning TD. Just my opinion

I will say this in closing(that was a great post by the way),this team is unlike any team i have seen from Greenback these kids treated Grace no different from any other game.Yes it was a huge game and the were upset with the loss,but eveybody keeps saying they played above their level and the got all hyped up,they just played the game made mistakes and still had the opportunity to win it.This game is no different,you here WIN THE DAY,that is what this team is all about they live it!I will say this i do not expect this game to be in question by the 4th quarter this is a special group.State title team not sure there are other great teams in 1A this yr,contender by all means yes,Is Rockwood capable of winning yes they are,but i will tell you this,Greenback will make a statement to Rockwood and a few others who doubt this team,mark my words!WIN THE DAY Kees!

I will say this in closing(that was a great post by the way),this team is unlike any team i have seen from Greenback these kids treated Grace no different from any other game.Yes it was a huge game and the were upset with the loss,but eveybody keeps saying they played above their level and the got all hyped up,they just played the game made mistakes and still had the opportunity to win it.This game is no different,you here WIN THE DAY,that is what this team is all about they live it!I will say this i do not expect this game to be in question by the 4th quarter this is a special group.State title team not sure there are other great teams in 1A this yr,contender by all means yes,Is Rockwood capable of winning yes they are,but i will tell you this,Greenback will make a statement to Rockwood and a few others who doubt this team,mark my words!WIN THE DAY Kees!

I hate to try and say what another fellow poster might be leading to but I think BABIEC was meaning lots of teams experince that big GOT TO WIN TONIGHT adrenaline rush and then win or lose struggle to have a great game tbe next week. I dont think GREENBACK was playing above tbeir - level myself cause they are a great team and will reak havoc in 1A but i do agree for Greenback and Grace thats a pretty big game for you guys right? Shoot you had fans from other teams, Come from all! over the state at that game.! It can add intensity and stress when you have those kind. While it may not affect you guys it does some teams thats for sure. Rooting for the Greenback boys but i too think Rockwood slides by with 3 points or less.

Orgnblk is always watching film on the other teams! Like he has something to do with the team.........

My guess on this Cominder is this...OnB is probably watching film because he may have a son that's a lineman playing for Greenback...it's just a analytical guess. And here you go again letting your mouth overload your rear.

Edited by cherokean

Orgnblk is always watching film on the other teams! Like he has something to do with the team.........

We have a thing called Hudl,which is emailed to every player on the team.My son and i watch film every Sat morn,because HE wants to.Now dont get me wrong i love to watch it also.In the past yes i have been involved with the team,i worked with the DE's in 2008,I coached 90% of these kids through middle school,so yes i do have(something)as you would say to do with this team,but just as a father and a fan now,so yes you have seen straight thru me!I had plenty of fun and good memories from this game.I dont live thru my sons eyes he is his own player and a good one at that.I do have a ton of respect for the work ethic these coaches have instilled in these kids,that is why i am so confident in them.Is it wrong to support and back your team?I dont ever post out of disrespect to the teams we play,but i am VERY confident in this team!Good luck and hope for no injuries.

I hate to try and say what another fellow poster might be leading to but I think BABIEC was meaning lots of teams experince that big GOT TO WIN TONIGHT adrenaline rush and then win or lose struggle to have a great game tbe next week. I dont think GREENBACK was playing above tbeir - level myself cause they are a great team and will reak havoc in 1A but i do agree for Greenback and Grace thats a pretty big game for you guys right? Shoot you had fans from other teams, Come from all! over the state at that game.! It can add intensity and stress when you have those kind. While it may not affect you guys it does some teams thats for sure. Rooting for the Greenback boys but i too think Rockwood slides by with 3 points or less.

You also make a great point.We have all seen that happen before and it very well could.Injuries could play a factor also you never know.I dont know about the wreaking hovoc in 1A,there are probably better teams in 1A than 2A this year.Its going to be tough on all the 1A teams in the playoffs,Coalfield,Pitt,Gville all are GREAT football teams jury is still out on Moore County dont know much about them.Enjoyed the posting from you and BABIEC,good luck to the Pirates!

You also make a great point.We have all seen that happen before and it very well could.Injuries could play a factor also you never know.I dont know about the wreaking hovoc in 1A,there are probably better teams in 1A than 2A this year.Its going to be tough on all the 1A teams in the playoffs,Coalfield,Pitt,Gville all are GREAT football teams jury is still out on Moore County dont know much about them.Enjoyed the posting from you and BABIEC,good luck to the Pirates!

Good luck to you guys as well. I hope we can stick around in the playoffs long enough to meet up with the Greenbacks . Great game last year i just hope it can be at pitt this year.