The Dog and Pony Show (Mustangs vs Bulldogs)

rb42

any west or middle team should be very proud if they beat milan. it don't happen very often.

doesn't apply to quality opponents from the east though does it...the dawgs are a bit overrated in recent years....gonna be a long time before they win it all again. might help if you guys would toughen up your schedule and quit crowing about hoping to beat 1a schools

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

doesn't apply to quality opponents from the east though does it...the dawgs are a bit overrated in recent years....gonna be a long time before they win it all again. might help if you guys would toughen up your schedule and quit crowing about hoping to beat 1a schools

If you're referring to Huntingdon, I believe they're 2A, and if you think we should drop them from our

schedule you know nothing about high school football.

These two teams have given football fans some of best games ever played in the state of Tn!

Milan and Huntingdon might not have Alcoa and Maryville's money, stadiums, sponsored

uniforms, the use of TN indoor practice field on rainy days preparing for playoff games etc.......

but they put a quality product on the field with quality players!

The virus of college football has spread to high school, and just like cancer, we have yet to find

a cure for MONEY........!!

If you're referring to Huntingdon, I believe they're 2A, and if you think we should drop them from our

These two teams have given football fans some of best games ever played in the state of Tn!

Milan and Huntingdon might not have Alcoa and Maryville's money, stadiums, sponsored

uniforms, the use of TN indoor practice field on rainy days preparing for playoff games etc.......

The virus of college football has spread to high school, and just like cancer, we have yet to find

Huntingdon is 1A juice.

I'm not a fan of either of these teams but every year its the biggest game of the week in West Tn and possibly all year. Both of these teams are very good and I'm sure it will be a barn burner Friday night. I'm tempted to stay in Huntingdon and watch this game instead of driving to Parsons for the Dresden game. Really dont have any clue who will win but I'll give Milan the edge, but being the game is in Huntingdon it could even it out some. Hope both teams stay safe....................

Huntingdon and Milan are 2 of the most recognized teams in mid to west TN and probably the entire state because of our tradition. Hate it or love it!! Should be a great game and if the field is wet I think that gives us more of an advantage considering our style of play. Get there early it will be a packed house! Stangs by 10!! Go stangs