Undefeated Watertown vs hot FCS. Who wins?

TNHSfan

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we'll it's Bin long enuff away from dis here ole coacht board but ole Possumtowner got to get in dis here guessing a game. I just bin too sick Alan's busy with dem dare hogs to get too any games dis year but am coming to dis one. Got to see dis Yankee qb play. Day say he is a good won to run ole Red's plays which in my book don't take dat much. But back to de predictions of da game I would say it may be sort of like da last one they played...bad

49-12 with dat purple team getting 2 scores late again the little green boys

Well we'll it's Bin long enuff away from dis here ole coacht board but ole Possumtowner got to get in dis here guessing a game. I just bin too sick Alan's busy with dem dare hogs to get too any games dis year but am coming to dis one. Got to see dis Yankee qb play. Day say he is a good won to run ole Red's plays which in my book don't take dat much. But back to de predictions of da game I would say it may be sort of like da last one they played...bad

49-12 with dat purple team getting 2 scores late again the little green boys

Toofairy overdose you on n2o? roflolk.gif Welcome back sweatervestericon_rolleyes.gif

Feeling the love. As I read through the thread of my sweatervest brethren versus the aquatic purple kitties, I'm amazed by the references to/of me.

A few notes:

1. I have not moved to PA, but my recruiting territory does include most of the rust belt states.

2. I am liberally and legally distributing NO2 as needed and sometimes not as needed.

3. Yes - it took everything that I had to not post on the TC thread.

4. And yes, I do believe that I'm better than the rest of you at everything. Just ask your wife.

Boom!